ok so i looked at this guys website double4uanime.com
and i been wondering how he make that video player widget system
type of thing

I been researching and can't understand how he did it
I want to use that type of thing

I need help or whatever.

thanks
Thanks given by:
Well afaik, there are some ways to do it. Firstly, you need to design a script for your own website (if you want to make one) using some particular language (HTML more or less) or use a hosting website (php). Video player; there are several ways to do it. Something you could do is upload videos into popular video hosting sites like youtube, vimeo (thats the one used in the website you linked i guess), then share the links using specific 'video' tags that directly add a widget into the website you want it in. Other way is that if you have your own server hosted or some such, then you can use another 3rd party video player to directly upload the videos and host them on your site. There are several you can find, for example, Flash, WebM etc. Also, the recent development in HTML5 allows you to directly add videos rather than depend upon other 3rd party hosts and stuff. (so youtube shifted from flash to html5) Although it is still in development. You can also use JS, but about that i don't know of much. You can design web applets using it, so should work.
I hope i answered your question. ;)
Thanks given by: A-Man , Bupkis
Yeah I embed my videos from YouTube
Plus I made a vimeo account

Need to look into what you are saying
I'll keep checking stuff

Trying to understand as much as possible
Wish everything was compressionable
Thanks given by:
The easiest way is to use video tag from HTML5. I recommend this one if you are not very proficient in web development.

However the player's look will be different across browsers, so you can tweak it with Javascript or download an already HTML5 existent one. You can also go with flash if you like.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: Bupkis
thanks i'll keep checking things out I will read html5 for beginners will see how this goes
Thanks given by: