Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Any one still making lf2 related projects?
(02-29-2020, 09:56 AM)A-Man Wrote:  Any artwork/mods/fan-games/engines/..etc showcased on Discord does not get properly archived.
(...)
MangaD and the HF (Hero Fighter) community seem to have made a lot of progress in modding Hero Fighter. Every now and then, he shares some pretty cool gifs/screenshots; some even featuring LF2 characters modded into HF. I can't seem to find them quickly, but they're somewhere in the logs..

Yes I agree with you. I haven't made any progress on modding HF though. It's on the hands of the Chinese community and @Dragon5 now. The Chinese are the ones making a lot of custom stuff, but their tutorials are in Chinese and they don't post their stuff on HFE very often because of the great firewall of China causing them problems. But they have a lot of content and their QQ chat group almost 1500 members.

It's not like I have forgotten to properly organize their stuff, but I've been busy and it seems I'm the only one concerned with it right now... :D

Here you can find many screenshots and gifs by them: https://imgchr.com/mangad

Here are some awesome moves to exemplify:

[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: A-Man , Dinothundah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any one still making lf2 related projects? - by MangaD - 02-29-2020, 11:10 AM