Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Tiger (Levi Version 2)
Introduction
Since I found some new(?) sprites of Tiger from some LF4 Turbo mod I had an idea of remaking him once again, by patching plenty of badly drawn basic action sprites and "adding" two more moves.

See this link for the first iteration of Tiger by me.

(Because the difference between this and the 2018 version is so big I decided to make a new post.)

Intro from last iteration:
Tiger is a character originally created by Havoc Creator (Siegvar), as a character to be put in LF2 Elemental Chaos. I've been finding some characters who have potential to be great with revamp, and therefore I asked for his permission to make my own version of Tiger, which has strength similar to a fighter.

The original Tiger is a rather overpowered and underdeveloped character with projectile spam, incomplete sprite sheets and bad hitboxes. I intend to preserve his high damage output and simplicity to use, but nerf his moves (primarily on MP cost and cast speed) to align him with original fighters.

Description
Tiger is a fast short-to-medium range assassin who has superior movement speed, weapon attacks and very high raw damage output. His disadvantages are his reliance of dive techniques, lack of low-cost combos and poor engagement.

Move list (Click to View)

Preview

Tiger Blast
[Image: K05IvUf.gif]

Drop kick + Dash attack
[Image: xQGlqFo.gif]

Eye laser
[Image: Vz0Io0K.gif]

Roar of Anger
[Image: vBIBKcq.gif]

Video demonstration
Preparing

Download

Version: 27 Aug 2022
Mediafire

Credits

Havoc creator (Siegvar) for creating the original sprites and data, and
STM for balance and DC advice
STM, Gad and Nyamaiku for spriting advice
Sprites from SLF2 for extra quality

Update in 27 Aug 2021:
Lunge is removed
Dash attack now knocks enemy to ground
Remade Tiger blast and removed Tiger blast 2.
Tiger can no longer spam his blast because the new blast moves slowly.
Added Drop Kick, Eye Laser
Roar of Anger now also costs 20HP, but can guard blows

Improved animation: Basic punch, dash attack (Uses lunge animation), Flip, backward dash

Update in 31 Oct 2018 and before:
See old post (in introduction paragraph)
Perhaps we need a new facepic for him too? The current one doesn't look like him in the game and it's a bit too "Bat".
Thanks given by: