Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update the LF2-Starterkit
At the Starterkit, in there is still the obsolet LF1.9/c.
The newer 2.0 is already released.

And remove the Ultimate Patcher. It won't work with 2.0

The Pratice-LF2 can be still in there. But its still using 1.9c. Its not my choice.

You should give him then the v1.1.
Thanks given by: DarkAssasin808
same like all: I have to less time these days. But good you noted it here so I dont forget it :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
What Lager said is correct. Some stuff should belong in the right section. Am I correct? ( Probebly I am, of course... )

Forwarding and resuming, the starter kit has a little too much. Downloading might take a while for some people who don't have broadband and that. That problem should be fixed. The main cause is the games ( LF ver1.9 and 1.9c ), if u ask me, the problem is that The data changer book which is very needed to create your own character should be in a different download section thats pretty clear and not that full. DC section outa be the best since many people have asked me to create my own character chars and data after I posted my first character: Phantom. A tutorial mainly based on drawing chars and creating data from start outa be in the DC Book. If not, u should really give some tuts.
Bolting Shock. Deadly Wave. Nice Colours:D

[Image: 21eamty.jpg]
Thanks given by:
well, creating data shouldn't be the problem - LFE has the largest collection of DC tutorials in the world. Spriting, hm, I'm not very versed in this area, the reason why I couldn't write a lot of tutorials.

But for project itsself - you might have got it wrong a bit - sure the download can take a while, but this is same for the versions - the files are a bit larger ... and after you downloaded it and installed it you should have the chance to find a quick entry into all areas of LF2 with the links and stuff (that's what I did, but I need to update it since I create a new version of LFE anyways).

(the new starter kit will be a bit difficult anyways since the 1.9 and 2.0 have different data.txt, see the background for survival :p, also stage.dat)
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Resuming the topic, you're correct MH. LFE does have the most data changing tutorials over the LF fan sites and main sites. Yeah, we know u and BP are pretty busy these days.... oh well, this site is near perfect. But the how lagger described is good. ( Like in previous post ). Tell me if the DC book pretty good in a all-in-one book of DC.

And...uh...what do u mean by the LFver2.0 data.txt bieng pretty diffcult to put in the starter kit. Having the starter kit to contain LFver.19 and 1.9c is pretty waist of time for the other members since they might have LFver.1.9 and 1.9c. Theyr'se all-ready version downloads of them in the downloading section. Might wanna really fix that....
Bolting Shock. Deadly Wave. Nice Colours:D

[Image: 21eamty.jpg]
Thanks given by:
updated the file and the site:

http://lf-empire.de/lfev9/index.php/en/l...starterkit

(if you try to download it now it won't work, I'm still uploading :p )

*solved
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: