Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
>> Forum Lock
[] 
I can only repeat what it says in the description of the forum:
Quote:Bored? Post in here!

You guys might be bored, but are you really THAT bored? I mean, whereas there are about 50 posts in all other forums together, the forum games section itself gets 100-200 posts each day.

These are the LFE Forums, not any game forum. No offense, but you guys should start thinking about how you could do something more productive. You could instead start making some skins, code a bit, try to get into hex-stuff, enhance your fighting skills, etc. There are so many possibilities and the only thing you can do is wasting your time by playing forum games? Come on, you can do better. Posting maybe 1, 2, or 3 posts into the games section is ok, but somehow I always stumble over another page of senseless spam-posts each day, usually in 2 or 3 forum games. Just take a look into the forum statistics, some people actually post >50 posts each day. Strange that their postcount hasn't gone into the 4-digit-numbers yet. Kinda self-explanatory, that 90% of all these post are located in the... take a guess... right, in the Forum Games.

At the moment, the Forum Games Section is almost 3 times larger than the second biggest forum, just that the Projects forum has actually some purpose in staying there, whereas the games are just there in the rare case you've nothing to do. Still, why can't you just do something that has some sense, like mentioned above? I strongly encourage more productivity in these forums, so I think, it is really justifiable to temporarily lock this section. The forum games won't be closed forever, this is just to give you something else to do when you're bored ;)

~Forum Lock

Forum Games Section is opened again. Keep your posting amount on a reasonable level, and it won't be locked. As soon as I seen excessive spamming, this forum will be locked again!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt