Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Character] Lindwurm
I'm new at this forum so first - Hello to all Members!

Ok thats my newest LF2-Project "Lindwurm"
Sprites ripped by Grim from "Riviera The Promised Land"

Face:
[Image: lindwurmfwo7.bmp]

The Sprites:
[Image: lindwurmif4.gif] [Image: lindwurm0tn5.th.bmp] [Image: lindwurm1bj5.th.bmp] [Image: lindwurm2fb5.th.bmp]
[Image: bashad3.gif] [Image: fireanimationux5.gif]
[Image: slashcomboyp7.gif] [Image: theupanddownjumpxr6.gif]

I've done the most work of him yesterday but he is not finished...
One move of him: He make 1 Clone with full 500 HP but after this move he lost 50% of his HP as a tribute, I don't know how to do this :confused:

btw. sorry for my bad english ^^'

FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF LINDWURM USE THIS LINK:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...67#pid2367
Thanks given by:
dang dude, those sprites look absolutely great!!!
If you need some help, I think, I don't have very much to do the next weeks...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Blue Phoenix Wrote:dang dude, those sprites look absolutely great!!!
If you need some help, I think, I don't have very much to do the next weeks...
First thx :D
Yeah ... The only thing with which you can help me is this DC-Question ... and maybe the two burning frames in the first Sprite-Sheet!
Thanks given by:
I guess you know how you can create an object, using opoint, right?
Create an additional object besides the dragon, that'll hit you and gives the char a damage of 250hp. It'll be better to do that in a certain, unreachable area, and in a special frame, so that no other character will be hit by that.
Got the idea? Or do you need the code?

Thanks given by:
I'm not very good in english so i can't understand some things you said :confused:
I need the Code :(

Thats my:

<frame> devision
pic: 153 state: 15 wait: 1 next: 999 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 41 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
opoint:
kind: 1 x: 40 y: 79 action: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 oid: 326 facing: 0
opoint_end:
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 46 y: 49 weaponact: 30 attacking: 0 cover: 1 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 21 y: 18 w: 43 h: 62
bdy_end:
<frame_end>
Thanks given by:
ok, so... let's see...
It'd be way easier just to cut the hp in the first frame...
This would be the example then:
Code:
<frame> devision (I guess you mean division)
pic: 153 state: 15 wait: 1 next: 999 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 41 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0 mp: 25000
opoint:
kind: 1 x: 40 y: 79 action: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 oid: 326 facing: 0
opoint_end:
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 46 y: 49 weaponact: 30 attacking: 0 cover: 1 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 21 y: 18 w: 43 h: 62
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

If you want to lose the hp at the end, and if you had a really long transformation progress, then, you'd need a whole lot more frames...
Just wanna know, are you planning to use more frames? Then, it'd make more sense to put the hp-decline to the end...
At the moment, you cannot really see, when exactly the char loses hp. And you could save a whole lot of work :)

btw, I feel sad for the poor Bandit in your siggy :p

Thanks given by:
Yes, I've a long transformation process:

Code:
<frame> 276 +man
   pic: 140  state: 15  wait: 3  next: 277  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 41  centery: 79  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0 mp: 8300
      kind: 1  x: 46  y: 49  weaponact: 30  attacking: 0  cover: 1  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
      kind: 0  x: 21  y: 18  w: 43  h: 62
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>
This is the first frame of all and next there are 13 of the same Frames but without the "mp: 8300"

EDIT: Ok it works i change the mp: 8300 in the first Frame into 25000, previously, I have made in the last frame:

but there is one problem: if i make the move he only lose his HP not his MP - i want that he lose full 500 MP
Thanks given by:
The character is quite awesome, too bad you didn't make the sprites yourself...

Some "critism" at the attacks:
[Image: bashad3.gif]
Not that good, I'd like to know what makes the character burn... You might aswell lower the dvx a bit, it looks kinda weird.

[Image: fireanimationux5.gif]
Make the dragon move around a bit, it looks like he froze his movement. Otherwise it's good

[Image: slashcomboyp7.gif]
Not much to say, this attack is awesome :D

[Image: theupanddownjumpxr6.gif]
Why does the clone "jump" out of the dragon? Otherwise it's good. In this gif you can also see the standing of him. Again, I'd make him move around a lil bit more, it looks weird if the dragon moves around while the tail does not.

Hmm, let me guess... "Lindwurm", the dragon statue from "Klagenfurt"? How did you get to this name?
Thanks given by:
Lauli Wrote:Not that good, I'd like to know what makes the character burn... You might aswell lower the dvx a bit, it looks kinda weird.
I have combiened "Lindwurm" and "Aghart" the holy beasts from this Game - Aghart is a Bird of Fire and i thought the agen of him makes the opponent burning

Lauli Wrote:Make the dragon move around a bit, it looks like he froze his movement. Otherwise it's good
Ok i try to fixe it :D

Lauli Wrote:Why does the clone "jump" out of the dragon?
because under Lindwurm stand Freeze and the Clone jump to him :p

Lauli Wrote:Hmm, let me guess... "Lindwurm", the dragon statue from "Klagenfurt"? How did you get to this name?
In Riviera the promised Land his name is Lindwurm and i adopt it

btw. thx for this extensive Opinion, in other Forums the people only said "its awesome" that was it :confused:
Thanks given by:
Scorpion Wrote:btw. thx for this extensive Opinion, in other Forums the people only said "its awesome" that was it :confused:

Yea, somtimes I also get such posts on some of my projects/whatever. Since I kinda hate this, I never make such posts.

I'm looking forward to the release of it :D
Thanks given by: