Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Character] Illusionist beta
hi im new here ;). ive been active in the official lf2 forums though.
i was trying to make a vampire but turned into something else :?
its not done yet and i havent done the sprites either
so just bear with freeze
feel free to try out my character and give comments. i ran out of ideas :?. oh and if the file is stuffed, then ask me to fix (im careless sometimes)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mjdvy2as0u - updated

[Image: illusionistsc3bu5.png]
[Image: illusionistsc2jb5.png]
[Image: illusionistsc1fl7.png] lol there was actually 3 illusions in this pic. 1 disappearing in clouds, 2 still visible and player invis (look at the '1')
Thanks given by:
I tried him on my LF2.exe, he has really cool moves but are you still finished of his sprite ? You can only see Freeze but i saw some other sprites in this folder.

He has really cool moves like this:
[Image: probeku8.gif]
I have left 2 minutes to find out how it goes, cause i wanted to find out the moves by my own withoutout reading the Readme :D
Thanks given by:
he looks really enjoyable :p
but I couldn't download him cause my computer couldn't connect to mediafire...
hope I can soon :8
Thanks given by:
lol
i made 1 move that isnt usable manually. hint phrase: 'the real lying'
ill let you figure b4 you read the readme =)

oh yeah the blood.bmp, blood2.bmp, edit.png, untitled.png and vampire.png isnt meant to be there
im careless =P
well ive only started the dc part and i havent started on the sprites. i take forever to do proper sprites =P. but at least its proper
its based on freeze. if someone could help on making sprites quicker....cos i sprite on paint =P
look at my edit.png or vampire
Thanks given by:
Something to improve: delete the "Com" under the lying Freeze. Just copy the frames into any type: 3-object and change the oid-value.
The other stuff is pretty good ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
uhm...the problem with that is if i get rid of it, them my illusion (lying + D^J) wont work
becuase the illusions.dat file is used for making the fakes that go poof. ingame, the duplicate is not actually illusionist.dat but illusions.dat
sooo.....lol
im kinda stuck...unless you have another soluation data wise =P
thanx though
i tried it
Thanks given by:
i updated it, changed stuff and added a bit more to it
heres the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?2mjdvy2as0u
Thanks given by:
hmmm, for me its only freeze edit, try to edit sprites, you can make him a bit cooler......
Thanks given by:
well im not done with the data yet
im gonna finish the data before i do the sprites. i dont have any idea on how the sprites gonna look yet. and besides, i do everything on paint (my internet is too slow to bother downloaded better programs).
so trying to sprite on paint is extremely slow. i might spend a whole day touching up on the sprite. it will look like it were from lf2 but it would take too long
Thanks given by:
Update
ive named him tRicky, no need to call him illusionist anymore XD
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?c9nhxlzyymp (forgot 1 file in previous zip)
larger change in dc, somethings removed because they seemed corny. its not complete yet either, need to get the sprites done. i only got half of the first sprite done XDXDXD
Thanks given by: