Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supra Beta
This is really old, been sitting on my hard drive for more than half a year I think. This is the idea YinYin used to inspire me to figure out the whole ID system, which revolutionized the lf2 hex world(lol, sounds so funny :p), and got the Chinese community interested (check out the official lf2 forums in the chinese section, lotsa cool hex stuff going on now days! ). Because this is really old it still uses 1.9c as the exe :p, YinYin stopped working on it so I didn't bother updating for 2.0.

I asked yinyin if I can release it, he said yes. So here it is!!!1 LF2 supra beta :p.

[Image: screeniecu8.jpg](I'm not good at taking screenshots)
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?owmomyyyzb0

*Only Deep/Dennis/Woody/Davis work. Press D+J+A(its really only DA or DJ until I figure out how to modify AI to do DJA) to transform.

Supra LF2 is a mod made by YinYin and me. The basic idea behind this mod is that characters can go into a "supra mode", while in this mode they are more powerful(faster,stronger,protective aura).
Characters are split into 2 groups, "Bloodrage" characters and "Overdrive" characters.

Bloodrage characters need a high amount of HP to transform, once they transform the HP bar becomes inverted and moves rely on their HP, so when they do a move their HP goes up. If their HP goes to high then they transform back.

Overdrive characters need a high amount of MP to transform, once they transform their MP bar becomes inverted, so when they do moves their MP goes up. If their MP goes to high then they transform back.

This has cool hex stuff which was impressive back in the day :p. Overdrive characters MP rises up to 250, if it is above 250 it slowly regenerates! :D << cool stuff :p
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: KidA2
Hey wow thats cool, the "aura" looks very nice.
Its fun for a short fight but there are no interesting moves and its only one new sound.
But very good and creative idea.

Are you sure that project will not be finished?
Thanks given by:
This game is teh aoesum-ness, I like it very much. The concept is cool too- transforming into two other modes.
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
Zanshin Wrote:Its fun for a short fight but there are no interesting moves and its only one new sound.

Exactly. Though excellent mod.
[Image: 6578m8.png]

Join the fun .........

Thanks given by:
I have a error
[Image: 75410129fo4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
h4? There is no file that is named h4.

Maybe you installed some other mods too or you used version 2.0?
Thanks given by:
Reinstall this game on the original LF2 (1.9c)
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
I used version 1.9c but still has errors
[Image: 82842380bj1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
then dont select hk coloseum
see if that works
if not, create a black .bmp file in the bg/sys folder
and name it h4.bmp
nice idea
i was gonna use these ideas in my mod... but you got there before me
damnit
Thanks given by: KidA2