Poll: Do you guys think any of this is a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, why not?
50.00%
6 50.00%
Half/Half
16.67%
2 16.67%
No!
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Change? <RECENT UPDATE><I'm just saying><
Hey to attract some more people we should proboally have some Advertisement to sponcer LFE but this would contradict "zero_legends" post http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=1813 it'll proboally just junk up LFE but I guess people who are interested would drag in more people...right?
I mean like-better, like People with Computer Programming skills or People who have very good computer drawing skills...?
Well, atleast I thought this was a good idea, what do u guys think?

Also-we should proboally change our look every season or Holiday like Newgrounds does, I'm just saying ;)
Please Comment on the idea...

Update
<Oops, on the last post I forgot to add the polling right, I forgot to say the “No”> rolleyes
Thanks given by:
We had a lot of discussion about this topic already and I *think* mostly the result was a 'no'.
Can't remember the reasons, but well... I'm actually against it.

The community is nice as it is now (and active enough to keep it alive), so we do not neccessarily need to attract more people, the danger being that spammers are among them.
Anybody interested enough in LF2 would probably (hopefully) search for LF2 stuff on Google and eventually come across LFE and register at the forums, if he's interested enough...

^ Just my opinion. Might be, might not, what do the others say?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Yeah, but how would they find us without knowing the name or the site....?
For me I typed up random stuff, like online fighting or something... that led me to the original site of LF2.net...
then I found you guys on youtube, after trying to see if there were new chars and stuff...
idk, the rest then I told alot of my friends so yeah we play...
well, anyway...
If we get alot of people they should help, I guess...?
Or atleast thats how I see it...
Yeah but I see what ur saying...
Can't u guys get rid of the scammers & spam, idk how to do it but I suppose you guys r smart enough, idk if thats possible though...?
Thanks given by:
http://lf2.net/link.html

Have you seen that?
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Yeah, lots of times...
But what I'm asking is how can they find it...?
Actually I don't think people would be interested in buying-
just playing online & finding the download...
I'm just puting this in my perspective...
Thats only advertisement that users know & recognize...
If other sites post that stuff...
No one would proboally click on it, people just want to play not so much buy...
How bout just asking other sites to put LF2 as Advertisement on theirs???
Just the Download part, then I guess mentioning the Buying part too?
That sounds good, than the last one...?
Thanks given by:
Wait, what? What buying part? That is the main links page on the official lf2 site, and on the main lf2 links page there is a link to lf-empire. If people are interested at all in LF2, they will find LF-E. If they aren't interested in LF2 you can't do much, can you?
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
No just the buying part, you know...
No bodies intereted in that just say download the game...
Also You know the part where it says inside the link
"Want to own a Little Fighter?"
and
"Order Now Davis Figure"
So.................?
I was hoping some one openly thought this was a good idea...?
idk...
I guess no body thinks it that good of an idea...
how bout the changing the sites look...?
Like when its October make everything in the background look like Halloween
And like this month New Years Eve alot of Balloons, & confete with-idk-a white background?
Or is this going to be too much work, what I'm asking...?
This was just an idea...
Thanks given by:
Well, I already decided LFE is notable enough for a footnote on wikipedia, and as a registered user with only a one-minute block (on April fools day, btw), I decided to add it--and you know how many people use Wikipedia, don't you?

Then again, that depends on the number of ppl who look up lf2 on wp...
Edit: Heck, we could ask M&S to put it on an ad in LF2 itself...

If that's not enough, then I don't know what is.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2009, 02:35 AM)Drahcir Wrote:  Edit: Heck, we could ask M&S to put it on an ad in LF2 itself...
That is certainly a good idea, if we find somebody who'd like to pay the money to buy these ads..........
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
but maybe if we ask they could write something like
the official fansite of lf2 click here for more infos
cause we are the offical site now so if we ask friendly
Thanks given by: