Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song(s)
As some of you might know I'm studying music production, so I thought I should post my works here. BUT, instead of giving you guys something finished and risk potentially reading comments like "this is great" or "this is bad" when I'm already far far away from the production in terms of emotional or motivational drive, I'm going to post sneak-peaks of mostly unfinished and work-in-progress material. Second set of ears is always helpful. If this actually receives enough input and is interesting to you guys I might continue this for a while. So feel free to comment on anything you feel could be improved or any elements that you particularly like and enjoy hearing.
Thanks given by: Bamboori
The beat seems pretty repetitive and the instrument coordination seems to be off. Also around 2:30 the music is a bit jumbled and is hard to follow. Also what is with the file size? 6mb for a 3:30 song? But all in all not that bad, I am impressed.

~Chishio
Thanks given by:
You should add some climax (?) to the song.
Like this song.

:/

You get the idea.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for critics (really).

2:30... I know... one of band memb was drunk. :D

6mb... I dont know. Maybe this record is wrong... Thats why I've zipped it.

You know, its our first song, but it think that we will do more. ;)
(by the way, my number is with that elec guitar...)

Climax... whats that?? Guitar, bass or what?
Thanks given by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climax

How did you go recording when somebody was drunk?

Seriously, re-record it without somebody being unconcentrated...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Ok... sry for that i didnt search.

I don't think we would do another record, we will do something better :D

Thats my another song with 'Logic Pro' on Mac :D
Download

I know it's stupidness, but I had nothing to do so I've created this song :D

By the way: im not a song writer or smthing... so yeah..

Anyways, if you saw my previous songs (Idk if it's really songs...), then try to listen this one: Clickable definately better than others...

Recorded 3 hours ago, not live concert, just with music creating program.

Critics&Comments would be very nice ;)

Btw added something like climax...
Thanks given by:
Hi.
After some time I discovered some new funcu effects, remix tools and etc. So, due to lack of time, and laziness I actually created two more productions...

Actually, I tried to add something like climax, and all that, but I still don't know what's the result.
Oh and they're big. (19Mb - both)

Credits: Autumn, and program 'Logic Pro' on Mac.

Downloads:

Anyone wants to comment, download, etc? Would be awesome. Thanks!
Good night now. ;p
Thanks given by:
Hi!

Hm I'm not sure I really want to download all the files and such. If it was possible I'd rather put it up for listening somewhere.

I'm gonna check into it soon. (The songs I mean.)

EDIT: Hm, heard it.

"The Day Without You" definitely got an interesting choice of chords, but what I'm missing are dynamics. Come on man, silent parts, sober parts, energetive parts, powerful parts... also to distinguish the rhythm pattern from the melody one, I'd suggest turning up the melody pattern by volume (possibly also by pitch because sometimes the height... clashes, means it sounds too much like one garbled melody). The dynamics in the last minute of the song wasn't that bad though.

"Happy Greeting" ... no comment really. I think it's pretty cool though. You don't know how much I'd like to get such a sound out of a music prog :D

Are both songs supposed to stop abruptly?
Thanks given by: Simoneon
(01-12-2010, 09:01 PM)Ramond Wrote:  "The Day Without You" definitely got an interesting choice of chords, but what I'm missing are dynamics. Come on man, silent parts, sober parts, energetive parts, powerful parts... also to distinguish the rhythm pattern from the melody one, I'd suggest turning up the melody pattern by volume (possibly also by pitch because sometimes the height... clashes, means it sounds too much like one garbled melody). The dynamics in the last minute of the song wasn't that bad though.
Well...
Thanks. But yea, as you see - I've tried everything I can (well, yea, I still got plenty things to learn on it.) to make dynamics, but it doesn't supposed to be that dynamic. Or wtf. ;p
(01-12-2010, 09:01 PM)Ramond Wrote:  "Happy Greeting" ... no comment really. I think it's pretty cool though. You don't know how much I'd like to get such a sound out of a music prog :D
Wow. Thanks! Actually, about what sound are you talking about, to be more precise?
(01-12-2010, 09:01 PM)Ramond Wrote:  Are both songs supposed to stop abruptly?
What? I didn't notice that...
Really, what? If it is actually true, I gonna regard in it.
Thanks given by:
I mean that sound of that clean e-guitar which comes in later and has a little solo on about 1:00.

Because it sounds so darn realistic. I can't recreate such a sound in Fruity Loops
Thanks given by: