Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] how do i coppy firzen's ball
Ok, as many people may know who have looked at my other post's I am making my own character and I coppied the firzen cannon move and made my player able to use it. I then re coloured the sprites, I have 2 problems; number one, when I shoot the head is still the same color asfirzens and it looks like 2 beams. the second problem is it's not continuous, how do i fix this?
==================
"Rising to Power"
============================

LF2 Original
Thanks given by:
when I shoot the head is still the same color asfirzens: Well, there're two sprite-frames where Firzen shoot the ball - I think you should edit these, too - just in case I got you right...

For not continuos - erm, not sure what you mean, can you explain or post the code?
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
i think he means that firzen ball (cannon) only launch a peice of the ball and dont continue on launching multiple balls...if i'm right =\
[Image: bobmar.jpg]
Thanks given by:
oh in case of this you just changed the oid of the startball, but not the second.ball part. Firzens cannon is seperated in a start-ball part and then the part which is repeated on and on...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
with the continuous-problem, there are 2 solutions:
either extend the sprites (in PS terms, select the object and increase its width) or
decrease the wait-value in the ball-frames. It takes a certain amount of time until each part of the beam is opointed, and if there are some holes in the beam, then just decrease the wait between these frames.

Also, about the color, what did you recolor? If you look into the spritesheet firzen_ball.bmp (or something like that) you'll see the start-beam-thingy and the regular beam. Recolor both and that should solve your problem. Also, check the linkage, which picture numbers go to which file.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Since the author is not responding, I declare this problem as solved. PM me if you still have questions about this prob.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: