Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Trainer
[Image: 79925361.jpg]

.rar   trainer.rar (Size: 11.72 KB / Downloads: 3,118)

Update:
Well I followed YinYin's advice. Currently working towards it. This will probably be the last release for a while(won't release the next one until I have the button(image) toggling mechanism working... will probably take a while).

Armor and unlimited "defence" don't do anything yet. They are just there as place holders. Same with name. Enjoy :p(next release by the end of this week or in july :D).

I decided to make a new trainer :D (I don't know how many of you were around when I created my previous one, but it was terrible :p).

As of now it only works with the original LF2 v2.0 (it won't work with the no_num version).

Later on I'll make it detect which version you are playing (I plan to make it support both 2.0 versions and 1.9c , I don't plan on supporting 1.9).

Instructions:
Have both LF2 and the trainer running (it doesn't matter which order you run them in).

Use the buttons at the top with the numbers to select which player you are.

After you selected your player, you can use the cheats :p.
1st button: Refills Red HP and dark Red HP
2nd button: Refills only dark red HP
3rd button: God mode (doesn't let you lose HP)
4th button: Fast regeneration mode (you regenerate hp faster)
5th button: Refill MP.

Known Bugs:
You can still lose hp with god mode from some attacks( working on it :D).
The thingy which lets you set your hp only works for player 1
The interface has pinkish stuff on the corners and other stuff(will hopefull be fixed in the next version when I understand how it works :p).

Info which can help me:
1. Design suggestions - is this design good? Have a better idea? show me :p.
2. Cool features you want to see(not the obvious stuff like unlimited mp and what not) - so far I've only thought of letting you transform into any ID you want. Not sure what else to add.
3. Bugs which I haven't listed.
4. Anything else you can think of which you think I'll find useful isn't mentioned here.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Simoneon , John Fighterli
woaaw....pretty interesting, it's really cool

great job!!
woaaw....pretty interesting, it's really cool

great job!!
Thanks given by:
Works on net?
Thanks given by:
It will give you a synchronization error.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
And replaying files (where trainer was used) gives you a replay file error.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Ah nice and improved :D
The godmode is hella nice :)
Good that it doesn't work on the Net.
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2009, 06:00 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  (I don't know how many of you were around when I created my previous one, but it was terrible :p).
the one you did with ben?
(04-09-2009, 06:00 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  Info which can help me:
2. Cool features you want to see(not the obvious stuff like unlimited mp and what not) - so far I've only thought of letting you transform into any ID you want. Not sure what else to add.
4. Anything else you can think of which you think I'll find useful isn't mentioned here.
actually i really like the design
also the transform into any id feature would be great - for developing things aswell

damn i like the field to edit the hp - how it reads as you type - but i would prefer an enter verification (so as your cursor is in it it doesnt represent the hp in game anymore - if you dont hit enter but click somewhere else it shows the current hp again)
the third/godmode button made my lf2 crash
i could not tell any effect of button 4 (will it work like constant john healing or like a julian fast regen?)
great task icon
you should limit most inputs to numeric values

here six more buttons - a few obvious ones and some you possibly didnt think of:
6th button: disable mp for anyone but you
7th button: unlimited MP
8th button: Fast regeneration mode (you regenerate MP faster)
9th button: weird difficulty toggle (you remember setting it to something where enemies stopped attacking and kept distance?)
10th button: global music on/off (music starts to play when you press F7, thats annoying - this button should dis/enable it anywhere)
11th button: quick lf2.net toggle

oh well ... ill sort my ideas together with the design as i would have the control differently

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1351]
first of all i would prefer tabs in this style
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1352]
you wont do half of this anyway ... - some of it may be obvious such as name/frame/id/weaponid/stage/hp/mp changing and the > buttons you can click instead of enter - the sprite button should toggle set 1 and 2 (the +140 transform feat)
the buttons in front of each hp/mp line should toggle the regen mode between normal, fast and locked (dont know whether dark red should/could have a regen option or only normal and locked?)
the triangles behind the hp/mp lines are the generic set to 500 buttons you already have
last row are toggles for the lf2.net cheat, music (maybe a second button for general sound?), weird difficulty, disable mp for everyone but you

and theres still space for more buttons
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1353]

i know you wont like doing all this :p

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: John Fighterli
Cool features you want to see::
Maybe drop something or people from the sky
Select stage (stage/survival)
freezing/burning others in attacks of every types of itr
Randomly transform into another ID every 10 secs
changing gravity

Maybe that would be better allowing to select speed (the value in the form x points per TU) for fast recovers of HP and MP.
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2009, 07:36 AM)YinYin Wrote:  
(04-09-2009, 06:00 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  (I don't know how many of you were around when I created my previous one, but it was terrible :p).
the one you did with ben?
(04-09-2009, 06:00 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  Info which can help me:
actually i really like the design
also the transform into any id feature would be great - for developing things aswell

damn i like the field to edit the hp - how it reads as you type - but i would prefer an enter verification (so as your cursor is in it it doesnt represent the hp in game anymore - if you dont hit enter but click somewhere else it shows the current hp again)
the third/godmode button made my lf2 crash
i could not tell any effect of button 4 (will it work like constant john healing or like a julian fast regen?)
great task icon
you should limit most inputs to numeric values

here six more buttons - a few obvious ones and some you possibly didnt think of:
6th button: disable mp for anyone but you
7th button: unlimited MP
8th button: Fast regeneration mode (you regenerate MP faster)
9th button: weird difficulty toggle (you remember setting it to something where enemies stopped attacking and kept distance?)
10th button: global music on/off (music starts to play when you press F7, thats annoying - this button should dis/enable it anywhere)
11th button: quick lf2.net toggle

oh well ... ill sort my ideas together with the design as i would have the control differently

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1351]
first of all i would prefer tabs in this style
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1352]
you wont do half of this anyway ... - some of it may be obvious such as name/frame/id/weaponid/stage/hp/mp changing and the > buttons you can click instead of enter - the sprite button should toggle set 1 and 2 (the +140 transform feat)
the buttons in front of each hp/mp line should toggle the regen mode between normal, fast and locked (dont know whether dark red should/could have a regen option or only normal and locked?)
the triangles behind the hp/mp lines are the generic set to 500 buttons you already have
last row are toggles for the lf2.net cheat, music (maybe a second button for general sound?), weird difficulty, disable mp for everyone but you

and theres still space for more buttons
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1353]

i know you wont like doing all this :p
why don't you make one by yourself and post it here,as you know how should it be.(・_・ヾ

Simoneon edited this post 01-16-2013 01:39 PM because:
Why don't you gravedig this thread?
Read the rules, please.
Thanks given by: