Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Having 2 enemys in 1 data file
:[ 
Purpose of this: to use it in stage mode and save character space:D.

How to do it(what i think will do it, but i aint sure): i ain't really sure, but i am guessing you have to use an itrkind8 which is a ball you opoint out, hits the character(in my case it's the enemy, since my enemy in my mod he uses not a lot of frames so it works, i have already coded a second character into my one data file(my normal enemy) now i gave my normal enemy itrkind8 with certain bodys in all of the frames, except the second enemy(the added on one, not the original one) and i tested it out and it works,( i created a character who opoints out a ball with the certain body, which activates the second character, i also made and adjustment, so my mod drops weapons, which falls then, each one of my chracters have specail bodys, which pushes the balls to the side, so that it doesn't hit the charater and transform them into the second character, so when the character each run to a side one might transform.

Probelms, i want this for stage mode and i am not sure how to do it, and i was hoping you guys could explain :)
but if i am right in my theory please tell me and i will use my method.

also some other questions to save making threads:
1.How can i make it, so when your in stage mode, you get everyone to stand still,and not move while talking is being done by and opoint ball?

2. how to make an attack which stops you from moving?

3. how to make and itrkind 3 catches the oppenet, sends the oppenet in the air while still catching them and makes it look like they are alling in mid-air while they are acutally caught?

4. How do i make it so you can preform, combos will the oppent is on fire,but i don't want the character to move quickly?
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
1. Use itr/kind: 8 to make your chars go to frames with state: 10.
2. Whether make them all go into special frame with state: 10 by itr/kind: 8 or use >>this method<<.
3. Change the coordinates of the cpoint/centery.
4. adjust the wait and the dvx, make sure you won't catch fire when you do it :D.

The "Having 2 enemys in 1 data file" thing: too lazy to read them.
Thanks given by:
1_make frame(s) and add itr\kind: 8,choose the pic of the standing for the talk,adjust the wait (how much will the chars will be talking) and add the id of the chars that will stand still and make the ACT (the frame that the char stands still) and whallaa...:)
2_dunno,maybe try ITR\kind: 3 (grab)...or itr\kind: 14..to stop him(like he got stuck).
3_make the itr's dvy -40 (or what ever u want how much to go in the air)...and make catching act and expand it to keep catching in the air (so that the enemy dont get away of range).
4_make the itr kicks the enemy in the air a bit (dvy) and to get him close to you (dvx).

hope its correct...:d
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
can someone answer my Theory about 2 datas, in 1 flie?
Thanks given by:
just tell me what EXACTLY u want???
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
TWO characters in data, it's really easy to understand. for example the thing i want is to save space aslo i want their to be different enemies. so when you go to stage mode, at the moment in my mod i have swordsmen. I want gun men as well. so i want to create 2 characters in 1 data file, so i gave the swordsman a specail body with an itrkind8, because i no this technique is going to use an itrkind8 so i want you guys to finsh of my theory on if this will work, becasue i think i am wrong and i want you to help me fix it.
Thanks given by:
It's quite simple. You can make transformation 8id...
That's what it's used in criminals, Blue and Red bandit are in one data file. But if you want to make this more advanced, u will need 2 positions with different ids. FE: bandit's ID and jacks id

Bandit will attack with sword without any special moves, he won't be using them. If you give it jack's id it will be using Fa and Ua combinations.
Swordman can only use sword, but if guy with gun want to shot he needs to type Fa move, guy with sword wouldn't do that.
Thanks given by:
It (most probably) won't work, because when you press certain keys (moving, attack, jump, defend) it always goes to one specific frame of the whole data file.

How would it come handy in stage mode and how would you save space anyway? I think the limit is now above 100...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2009, 08:22 PM)Ramond -SandBag- Wrote:  It (most probably) won't work, because when you press certain keys (moving, attack, jump, defend) it always goes to one specific frame of the whole data file.

How would it come handy in stage mode and how would you save space anyway? I think the limit is now above 100...

Completely agreed, it should be pretty impossible, as long as both chars should be playable chars ^^

And additional:
Whether you put the frames in 1 or 2 files, they will still have the same size, won't they ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Yeah, ur right, I didn't think about that. My bad... But this is kinda way, if you don't use Special moves.
Thanks given by: