Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] need a lil help again
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=1255

i want to code the first special but i don´t know how can someone help me its called shinshi rendan

i dunno a way should i post an vid of this move
[Image: 333wc2q.png]

only the past knows how the future looks like ~ HW
Thanks given by:
What special attack exactly?

Can You tell us what row is that?
Thanks given by:
special one its listed name shinshi rendan

Thanks given by:
What is there so hard? :O

Make running, then kick enemy up, move up like teleport (make that with high -dvy: ,and dvy: 550 in next frame), then kick him three times with fall/arest/wait combination, and thats it.

Look at mainsite for simple DC tutorials :P
Thanks given by:
the part with running undestand but the rest NO ^^ how can i hit him in mid air ??

Thanks given by:
A good calculated dvy and a wide enough itr/kind:0 should do the trick. You can also use itr/kind:3 to hold him in place.
Thanks given by:
Jutsu of Lion's Barrage ^^ that's the English Titel for that move, if i'm not wrong... ;)

I recommend you following method:
The attack begins with an itr:3 (grap). Otherwise Sasuke will do the entire move without even hitting an enemy. IF he graps an enemy, he goes to the kickup frame.
The enemy gets kicked into the air and then you use a itr:8 (should work?) top teleport yourself at the exact coordinates of the guy. If you place the centerx-value to 150 or something, your char should teleport "next" to the enemy (the sprites will be displayed left/right of him, the engine will detect your char on the enemy), the itr:8-dvx-value leads to the attack frames (the punch/kick).

the rest is some work with timing and correct dvy values...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
clearly explained thanks ill code that now

well the probleme is

i don´t know which dxy should i add to teleport rigth infront of the enemy

don´t need that anymore found an other way

wow works quite well ill update my sasuke later than you can try it okay ^^

Thanks given by:
(05-05-2009, 01:24 PM)Headstrong Warrior Wrote:  i don´t know which dxy should i add to teleport rigth infront of the enemy

If you use itr:8 you will AUTOMATICALLY teleport onto the enemy... the dvx: replaces the "next", so choose the frame number of the special move...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Headstrong Warrior
(05-05-2009, 10:52 AM)no one Wrote:  A good calculated dvy and a wide enough itr/kind:0 should do the trick. You can also use itr/kind:3 to hold him in place.

Ya, and also, if You wanna hit him in the air, You need to place in itr/kind: 0 fall: 70+. :)

Offtopic: why newcomers never use mainsite? I don't get it, how they became THAT lazy... rolleyes
Thanks given by: