Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mod] Lf2 - 2.5 [beta]
I started this mod in the 2nd week of January...
Now it's generaly finished, but I have to do some exe-stuff, the main color theme is not complete...

Here is da beta version:

http://files.filefront.com/Lf25+betazip/...einfo.html

plz review!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Sooo...
How many projects do you want to release? Isn't that like... spam if you keep on like this?

Anyways. I guess you might rename the mod, there's already one out there called 2.5. And then, if yours is as crappy as the other one I wouldn't have posted that from the first time on (Oh well, of course you say that it's not a crappy project, because you are oh-so-good and creative in DCing.)
Thanks given by:
I expected you would review like this, but I don't notice your reviewz.
Well, i didn't say i am so-good-in-dc.
I just said i'm creative.
your version wasn't better, dude!
You have to download and test it before writing a review dude, didn't you know that???
I guess you didn't download it (it may be to big for your computer -> 48kb) and yusta writing some ****!
I made LF2 -2.5 and not lf2.5-- Lf2 2.5 like lf2 1.9....do ya understand?

I hope some normal people 'll review to my project and not such psychos...
I know this ...whatever his avatar should be... don't like meh, but I am tooo hardcore to get scarced by his pic! ^^ lolz!
The stage is very creative.
I made some moves for the poor bandit.
and so on...I could write 10000 words here---just test it out!
</a>
Thanks given by:
Hypermodder Wrote:I expected you would review like this, but I don't notice your reviewz.
You did notice it, otherwise you couldn't have judged how Lauli will write :p

Hypermodder Wrote:Well, i didn't say i am so-good-in-dc.
I just said i'm creative.
your version wasn't better, dude!
*buzzing sound* disagreed

Hypermodder Wrote:You have to download and test it before writing a review dude, didn't you know that???
I guess you didn't download it (it may be to big for your computer -> 48kb) and yusta writing some ****!
48kB would be pretty small for a mod, this is the size of a small character-file^^
I guess you mean MB, and then it is pretty large...

Hypermodder Wrote:I made LF2 -2.5 and not lf2.5-- Lf2 2.5 like lf2 1.9....do ya understand?
This is kinda misleading, and many people would need to research if it is the old mod or yours. And since LF2.5 isn't very popular anymore, people will think that you just took that mod and plagiarize it. Not that this is the case but a new name would also increase the number of views ;)

Hypermodder Wrote:I hope some normal people 'll review to my project and not such psychos...
I know this ...whatever his avatar should be... don't like meh, but I am tooo hardcore to get scarced by his pic! ^^ lolz!
Please be nice to others, otherwise I can't guarantee that your account will be saved from THE COOKIE OF TOTAL ANNIHILATION a.k.a. b4nh4mm0r #1 a.k.a. forum ban...

Hypermodder Wrote:There are some realy cool lightning-moves like 2 chasing airballs which fly around and shooting the lighnings down....
or john's disk...
I made all meeles as constant-moves.
The stage is very creative.
I made some moves for the poor bandit.
and so on...I could write 10000 words here---just test it out!
Hmmmm, if I find some time I'll download your mod :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Hope you like it. I linked around Lf2 v2.5 in some forums- the people are loving it. Well, no wonder, they are players.

And to my little hard phrase...
You could also ban Lauli for writing ****.
He didn't TRY to klick the link yet! I hate that. I would accept it if he'd have tested it....but not in this way!
</a>
Thanks given by:
Nope you can't ban Lauli, you don't have the recipy for the cookie of total annihilation :P

all righty, here comes my review... this is getting long...

Well, when I opened the exe, the first thing that jumped into my eyes: ORANGE!!! I have an almost black Desktop-bg, have a black-colored layout, had a dark-colored website open, and then... *WOOOOOSH* there was that orange piercing my eyes :p
At least it told me that you messed around with the exe ;)

Now, I read the three lines in the exe that deal with the creators' copyrights...
erm... seriously, it doesn't matter if you completely redo lf2, it is still based on the same exe, the code stays the same. I would at least say who actually coded the game. btw, there is a typo in the second line...

Just to see what will encounter me, I checked the Demo. Well, yes, you changed the data... you copied data & sprites from JW-LF2 and increased the facings drastically... let's see how I'll do in VS...

Uh, a shining Template! Hmm, let's try him... hold on, wasnt that template available for download on LFE? The flying system reminds me pretty much of Aeron, and the attacks are... well... not very well worked out...

Oh well, let's kick someone's rear with Julian! Selected, let's go >:-D
The areas are kinda weird, the energy balls aren't even hitting my victim but already damage him... and the soul bomb... the dvx goes into the wrong direction. Also, for whatever reason, these sprites look like an LFE download. Some coordinates in the opoints are wrong, and you exaggerated with the facings...

Hmm, maybe Firzen can make up for the Template- and Julian-disappointment...
Hey, he is great to play, he isn't overpowered, he fits perfectly as a bonus character ;)
Wait, he has no attack updates, this is the regular LF" Firzen?! Another disappointment... Oh, the Arctic Volcano looks different (opointwise), the winds are opointing other stuff, forever and ever. Kinda cheap, this makes Fizen too overpowered...

Hmmm, LouisEX looks cool, and this time I'm not even sure if the skin is downloadable on LFE. I'm too lazy to check, though :p
WHAT?! He has just one attack?! What a pity...

So I get through all characters, It begins with excitement when I see their face-pic, and ends with disappointment about either facings that almost crash the exe, lack of attacks, known skins, or invisible objects that make everything look unreal (hovering knives, breaking bats). Oh, speaking about bats, they a) have the dvx into the wrong direction b) have an astronomic dv? and c) have as astronomic injury-value for a normal falling-from-sky-weapon. Btw, why does the grenade have a bottle-sound?

What I liked:
- the mini-freezes (they were funny, but lasted too long...)
- the bg's that (I'm pretty sure) are all downloadable on LFE or are ripped from other mods.

What I didn't like:
- the rest

Some parts got really annoying after a few seconds, for example Rudolf's lightning-thingy or all these endless-attacks. Either increase the mana usage or decrease the facing.
As I wanted to close the window, I pressed, like usually, the ESC-button. Well, now I know how you messed around with the exe. I thought, you'd search the offsets and change them. No, I'm 101% sure that you used Rammichael's UP. Am I right or am I right?
Anyways, if you used that tool, I'd at least enable the PNG-feature and convert all the sprites to png's. It doesn't eat up so much room, and small mods are better than these monsters.

All righty, since this is just a beta, I'll better stop here but if you released your final version, you'd need to add credits to you readme, people who supplied you with the pics, people who inspired you with the data, and people whose work you just copied. I played JW-LF2 and I know that the lightning and meteors are used in exactly the same context like it is the case in your mod.

Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
yu realy need to change the name of the mod it'll confuse ppl if they search for lf2.5 and find this wich is not what they want

P.S LF mystics was great
Thanks given by:
Hypermodder Wrote:Hope you like it. I linked around Lf2 v2.5 in some forums- the people are loving it. Well, no wonder, they are players.

Can you post all links of forums where people loved it?

Actually I've tried it already when I posted the first reply here. In fact, it's better than your work so far (shadow deep, crusader etc.), still not very astonishing.

Things I like:
-The funny sound when someone is knocked down
-Mini Freezes
-LouisEX skin (even if it's from CE-LF2)

Things I didn't really like:
-The fact, that nearly everything is overpowered/unreal/too much/lasts too long/etc.
-Jacks and Henrys skin.

Once more, you made something for players. Players about 7 Years old with a sense of realism equals 0. Live with it :P
Thanks given by:
Well, I see you are no players. Plz read my sig.
I studyd a log time on LFE-LF2-DC-AdvDC and downloaded some bgs and sprits.
@ BP:I made the bonus chars overpowered because I hate the easy fights in LF2 v1.9c
The stage is cool!
Try out john or davis!
Did ya see the ballz? I made the ice balls as quick as the fire balls.
And: YOure right! I made it with the UP!^^
The players I made it for are all older then meh- i checked some profiles -average: 17

THX FOR ALL YOUR REVIEWS.
It's yust the beta-version because I waited for your reviews and I want to add some more stuff like a fire-sword, a jump-move for monk, an Ice-explosion, an ice-breath, an Ice-run and other things.
</a>
Thanks given by:
Hypermodder Wrote:Well, I see you are no players. Plz read my sig.

Then please go away and stay at the forums where "the people are loving it". :P

Nah, but please post the Links to these forums.
Thanks given by: