Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Who is stronger: Julian or Firzen?
(06-06-2009, 07:31 PM)dixon Wrote:  
Quote:Oh my! You can't say x is stronger than y
* is stronger than *

Julian is Julian just because of his skulls, without them he is shi*t.
Taking +- no mp, hard to evade and each damaging as Dennis's chase ball makes him strong enough to be better. He was simply made to be stronger.

i agree without his chaseball thing hes not hard to handle. still dont forget u can use it against him aswell hehe(i know u are aware of that). i love to catch him & let him kill himself with his own attack lolz :D .
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2009, 07:31 PM)dixon Wrote:  * is stronger than *

Julian is Julian just because of his skulls, without them he is shi*t.
Taking +- no mp, hard to evade and each damaging as Dennis's chase ball makes him strong enough to be better. He was simply made to be stronger.

Yes Julian is made to be strong, but not the strongest... There is 2 more characters who can opposed to Julian. LouisEx & Firzen... But we was talking about Firzen and Julian, so I won't mention LouisEx anymore.
Thanks given by:
To me, LouisEX is weaker then both of them :D

Why?
He may have agility, but his special attacks aren't that strong, which makes him more of a moving target then a fearsome fighter.

EDIT: And that's why he doesn't fit into the discussion.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by: LutiChris
I'd Say Firzen definitely has more destructive power than Julian.

Julian on the other hand has his powers more concentrated and controlled. But when all is said and done, Firzen can surely hold his own against Julian (and then some). So, my vote goes to Firzen. :)
Thanks given by:
I would say the same as ZOL his attacks fires almost everywhere!
[Image: mlbio1260899095.gif]
Thanks given by:
i would say julian is better than firzen because his armor is strong you got to punch him twice before you can hurt him !!!!!!!!!
what doesnt kill you make you stronger cool
Thanks given by:
this thread is too old..
~closed to prevent further gravedigging
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: