Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A problem in LF2
There is one problem when I play LF2 V2.0.When I was moving a character,I saw that when I move him < way,it was facing > way.I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit and a nVidia Geforce GT120 graphics card.

Please tell me why this happen?
[Image: nxrixc.jpg] <<

Credits to Silver for avatar and signature(from LF-Global)
[Image: ElPrestige-1.png]
Thanks given by:
Try one of these things in this order:

1) switch to 32 bit (64 isn't supported afaik)
2) reinstall LF2
3) maybe you have too many processes running, try to close some you don't need
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
But how do I switch to 32-bit??

Thanks given by:
Right-Click on Desktop, go to "Settings"-tab and there should be a dropdown list saying xx-bit (xx being 32 or 64, depending on what your current one is). If it's 64, change to 32.

Still, reinstalling LF2 might be the easiest to try and see if it helps...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I don't think there is something like this.Is it that I right-click on my desktop,click on "Personalize",then what do I click next?

Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=2993

Look at Silva's solution
Thanks given by:
Actually I found a solution to this problem.Download DirectX SDK March 2009 from the Microsoft website,I guess.The file size is over 500MB.After downloading,you install it.Then if you want to play LF2 at Vista,go to Start,then programs and the DirectX SDK.Then you click on the file,and you would find DirectX utilities(don't click 64-bit edition).Then click on "DirectX control panel".After opening it,go to DirectDraw.Then untick the box as shown below in the circle:
[Image: 303ld6v.jpg]

And you can play LF2 on 64-bit Vista.No Virtual Box is needed.Also,if you want to play 3D games and not LF2,remember to tick the same box.

Thanks given by:
Thanks. This is the solution I have been waiting forever. Now that I have installed this, I can play LF2 normally on Vista.
[Image: iQKrlcDUzuVgIsDYwKFmT.gif]
My new character VK.
Thanks given by:
:( 
(06-27-2009, 12:47 AM)speedthief Wrote:  Actually I found a solution to this problem.Download DirectX SDK March 2009 from the Microsoft website,I guess.The file size is over 500MB.After downloading,you install it.Then if you want to play LF2 at Vista,go to Start,then programs and the DirectX SDK.Then you click on the file,and you would find DirectX utilities(don't click 64-bit edition).Then click on "DirectX control panel".After opening it,go to DirectDraw.Then untick the box as shown below in the circle:
[Image: 303ld6v.jpg]

And you can play LF2 on 64-bit Vista.No Virtual Box is needed.Also,if you want to play 3D games and not LF2,remember to tick the same box.

If I untick this one and start my Modded Littlefighter then I get this error here:

[Image: 78baf1d81dd40d9f32441d5dfae12f2d]

If the Image dont work click here

So what can I do next ?
Thanks given by:
You can use LF2 2.0a exe for your mod instead.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: