Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Soup LFE?
? 
Well I'm new here, but I've been lurking for awhile. I've seen alot of 4chan memes. so how many channers do we have?
maybe even /b/tards?
Thanks given by:
Here is some probably highly noobish questions I present to you:
What's 4chan?
What's a /b/tard?
What does it have to do with soup?

:p

Welcome to the forums by the way :)
Trust you're all well.
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Drahcir
Since most of the forum members are young, I'd say most people don't know about 4chan or /b...
Then again, I ignore most of the people around here, so I could be wrong.

Also: Copypasta :p
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
no, 4chaners are definitely a minority here.
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
I'm not suggesting you leave or anything but why not go to 4chan to find 4channers? Hello btw...
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Sup newfag? No 4chan material her
Thanks given by:
Gee, totally wrong corner of the internet. A large quantity of the people here are avg age twelve or below and most likely, if they even know of any imageboards, don't even post there themselves and just adopt the memes and save the images. If you had any experience on the internet you would have known that to begin with by merely paying attention, so stop trying to seem cool by trying to turn a totally boring General Discussion board that nobody bothers with into a spammy, gaudy cesspit or pretending to be a cool kid on the internet and gaining respect from morons that are easily impressed by sole mention of 4chan.

tyvm
Thanks given by: Drahcir
You know how 4chan is apparently dying?

Well, I'm of the opinion that anything that speeds up its death is a good thing.

I leave you with that.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
I'm betting that 4chan is just like xbox live, your supposed to be over 18, but most people aren't.
Sadly I must admit I am. Two of my friends are. I actually go to it constantly, but it really doesn't affect my life. I seem like a normal person on the outside. but what this proves is that anon is everywhere.
(anon = anonymous)
Gpforum.tk Come please.
Thanks given by:
Is tanooki done with poptart ninja?
Or whatever her name is now?
Thanks given by: