Poll: Which backstory to use
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
my one
55.56%
5 55.56%
ES one
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
forum novel - discussion and sign-up
After ES and phil gave me the advice to open a new thread for this: here it is!
You can put everything regarding ideas for the story, advertisement, and general things like do we need a map?
So lets start:
Some of you might already have seen it in the thread "why the story section fails", but I don't have anything else and it is now updated, too.
(I wrote a little background story, which is indeed very short as you should invent the world together.)
Btw: I haven't done my character profile yet as the background might change.
So tell me your opinions. The faster you post the faster I can start it.
@phil: look at the end of the story :D
Edit: About the time... I guess its somehow a bit like medieval( without cars or anything), but that doesn't prevent the little fighters from wearing modern clothes etc. :D
Thanks given by: betitngoan
here goes nothing...
Name: Philus (lol)
Outlooks:
[Image: a476508.png]
Background story: He is born as the son of the royal family of the vampires. After the great Battle (Human vs vampires) he is one of the last vampires. His goal in life is to find his most likely still alive sister and to let the vampires rise once again.
Character: Lazy, friendly, blood-thirsty ( :D ), childish, like a anti-hero, funny
Know associations: Reaper, ES, Azriel , Alectric and Hacker (ofc only if they join)
Special abilities: general vampire abilities like bloodsucking, turning into bat, summoning bats, hynosis and some melee attacks like uppercuts, kicks, punch (you know what i mean i guess =P)

ppl i would like to see joining:
ES
Don
Ruduen
Prince_Freeza
Alectric
Lord Anubis (yes, i don't hate you at all ;) )
Hacker
Magnamancy
Zab
:D
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Name: Alec (hope this won't be in any conflict with alectric)
Outlooks: See signature :P
Background story: See story thread (still in progress [means: He has an unfinished/unknown])
Character: Funny, nice, friendly and ... RANDOM!!! :P
Know associations: Phil, Zab
Special abilities: Summons glass, reflects things with his glass, can send shattered glass at his enemy, some meele attacks and he is a medical figther: means he can use healing techniques

done

\o/
-|~Hacker sign fixed
/\
Name: Sonidow
Outlooks: [Image: e4d5612.png]
Background story: His parents were killed during an ancient war. For him and his brother to survive, before dying their parents made a pact with demons, allowing them to survive with new abilities, at the cost of transforming partly into demons themselves.
Character: Serious, values pride and honor, mysterious, wanderer, strategist, fearless.
Know associations: Phil, Marshall.
Special abilities: Great speed, enourmous strength, unmatched sword expertise, regenerating abilities (though this doesn't prevent him from dying/falling unconscious if enough damage is dealt). Might transform into his Evil form when out of control.

I'd like to see Marshall and Azriel participate in this.

Backstory (Modified) (Click to View)
Name: Drahcir Lumiras
Appearance:
[Image: 0ac7671.png]
Background story: Born on Tiren, a neighbouring planet, and traveled here at age 3 with parents, who were emissaries from Tiren. Parents have since died, and Drahcir is acting as a representative of Tiren in their place.
Character: Impulsive, reckless right past the point of stupidity, is usually calm but when he explodes, he explodes hard. A surefire trigger for explosion is when he witnesses any injustice at all. Usually requires someone to make sure he doesn't get his rear end handed to him. Idealist, altruist.
Known associations: A lot of people from Tiren, Phil, both Alecs, Zabobula, Sonidow, Adam, Freeza, Magnamancy, 1477
Special abilities: Self-trained swordsman. In battle, he usually targets the one leading the enemy.

And a less major character who basically serves as Drahcir's wingmate:
Name: Mailliw Lumiras
Appearance:
[Image: f006277.png]
Background story: Born on Earth when Drahcir was at age 5.
Character: Calm, collected, idealist, altruist.
Know associations: Drahcir (obviously), (insert everyone in Drahcir's list)
Special abilities: Beginning swordsman. In battle, he will usually attack the main army.

EDIT: Dang it, stupid transparent background--Remember, those beamswords are WHITE in the middle, not blue.
Or just view them in the MyBB default theme.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Name: Z

Outlooks: [Image: 177f757.png]

Background story: When the being known as the Red Stickman (more recently referred to as the Crimson One) was captured, he was sent to an underground research facility for scientists to do tests on. After many painful experiments, the final test was for the Red Stickman to fuse with another human being. This is that human.

His real name is unknown. But he goes by the name Z. His conscience is the Red Stickman and but his thoughts are his own.

Character: Reserved, quiet, and to himself. Because he has no real recollection of his past, he suffers perpetual depression and anxiety. He doesn’t talk to anyone unless its his conscience (the Red Stickman).

Know associations (optional): none

Special abilities (optional): Depending on the situation, Z has the ability to manifest the power that comes from the Red Stickman himself. He can self-heal over time and his only known vulnerability to death is if he is forcibly diffused from his split counterpart, the Stickman.

EDIT: This is way too huge. Ima have to delay my stories for somethin this big.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Time for me to sign-up too, isn't it?

Name: Cen

Outlooks: [Image: gif1.png] Showing my not-so-good spriting skills.

Background story: He doesn't really like to talk about his background. However it is known that he was born in a village near the arctic volcano and soon learned to control the fire. When he was 17, his village was attacked by marauding bandits and everyone else died. After that he left his village and became a wanderer.

Character: People describe him as extroverted and spontaneous, but also often very angry. Normally he tries to be the leader and likes acting much more than thinking.( He really isn't me :D) Nevertheless he never forgets the others. In an angry way he has never lost the faith in a better world.("It just can't be...")

Know associations: Phil and drahcir. He has met some of the others since he became a wanderer, but most of them only once.( although drahcir claims not to know him. But phil also claims not to know drahcir. Very confusing.)

Special abilities: In general he is more of a fighter, experienced with both fists and kicks. However he also belongs to the element of fire.

PS: He isn't the same as in "the vengeance". I am just not good in finding names.

So which background-story are we going to use? My one or ES's one?
And I guess I can start it pretty early. However I will be away on sunday or saturday so it probably won't start before monday.
Ok… Since Phil make me to join this story then I will. Hmm… But I already used character Anubis in Zab's upcoming story. No matter I will make him and in Reaper's story, but bio will be a little different. He can't have the same bio like in Zab's story. So… Here we go:

Name:Lord Anubis / Anubis

Outlooks:
[Image: 922b355.png]

Background story: Anubis was born in small village, near one volcano. All around his village there was a jungle… The village was happy and untouched by the sword. And still Anubis was listening great stories from their leader, leader of the village. Every night he was telling tales to children. Anubis, Tiny, Mayon and Sharky(them 3 are Anubis's brothers) were most impressed with stories. Leader was talking about dragons, demons, ancient wars, great warriors. Them 4 were practicing combat every day. Tiny was archer, Anubis swordsman, Mayon wizard, Sharky rogue. When they 4 grew up the village was attacked by bandits and black demons. They 4 and their old leader were the only who could resist. After some time of combat 4 brothers go to volcano and activate him by throwing rocks into him. Volcano killed everyone instead 3 brothers: Anubis, Tiny and Sharky. Mayon and everyone died. They 3 go to one great city called Cikuro. They have no money so they went to gladiators area. After their fight in area when king saw their skill he named them Lords. After some time Anubis and his brothers married… Anubis married one woman named Kira. He saved her from black demons deep in jungle when he was lost searching for Sharky. Now he is living in the city Cikuro with his brothers. He love when Sharky organize some parties, but most of his time he is spending by meditating…

Character: He is peacefully warrior who loves to be quiet. But once when he go wild there is nothing to stop him. He always spare his enemies. Only if his enemies are great evil bosses, then no, he kill them brutally. He hate when somebody has no honor. Then he is ready to kill…

Know associations: Daymio, met him in deep jungle... He was running from black demons and then we fought together(guess who survived...)

Special abilities: Fire fighter. Using his red long-sword to slash his enemies. He got some special powers: throwing fire balls, blowing fire, exploding, making fire wall, make his sword burn to deal more damage.
Hmm... Maybe it is time for me to join this? ;D

I'm not quite sure that I will be good in details about my character, but I think I need to try it anyways ;D

Name: Simoneon

about 2165 years (Can You tolerate that?)

Outlooks:
[Image: OldMan.gif]

Background story: This old man was born in ancient civilization, he was a witch son and somehow he stole his mum special potion (which bassicly let You to be immortal). So now he (since he lived very long) is working in a book shop, in a small city.

Character:
Smart, wise and intelligent. He is looking old, very old, and that makes other people to think that he's gentle ;D

Know associations: Very much. He know many mortal fighters. But, however his memory is not good enough now...

Special abilities: Wise. I think it is main his ability, 'cuz he know everything about anything, but only if his memory let him to remember something from his past or something from the books he have read.

[You can also add (or change) some more details for him if it is needed]
Quote:What is an internet novel?
In an internet novel a group of persons connected by the internet writes a novel together. Everyone has an own char and writes the story from his point of view.
Now we will try to start an internet novel about the little fighters in this forum.

read that? you have to write in it.. not just hope to be there in it
:D
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D