Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kingdom lf2
if you get rammichael to clone the ai's
will you ask him to put the code of each ai or whatever its called into the cfg patcher?pleeeeeeeeeeeease?:D
i never get a chance to ask him anything.
also i doubt whether he would respond to me.:sad:
[Image: 18085qo3.png]
siggy made by scorpion

This is o_O. Help o_O by Copying and pasting o_O
into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Thanks given by:
manxeater Wrote:if you get rammichael to clone the ai's
will you ask him to put the code of each ai or whatever its called into the cfg patcher?pleeeeeeeeeeeease?:D
i never get a chance to ask him anything.
also i doubt whether he would respond to me.:sad:

Rammichael is, from my own experience, one of these people who don't do much cfg-stuff, he'd directly change stuff in the exe. Other people would need to extract that into a cfg then...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Ok news for you guys: actually I just made a break from math learning and looked at an exe blue ohoenix did for Kingdom LF2 and I just thought: wow this exe is way to good for a canceled project like kingdom LF2. Then I thought of my other two (now canceled projects) - two level lf2 which is a crazy idea but will never be very popular and stage+ which si just a very weak version of a cool stage like I want to code one.

Then I thought of the crazy updates people found out about HEX in the last days and the fact I never really made the version I want to do: Little Fighter - EMPIRE.

My origianl plan was to create kingdom lf2 as small preview and then LFE as large version. But well, time is always a problem and it looks like my projects are always never finished.

Hope i'll go other way this time.

But I know I'll never finish it if I don't have some guys who could help me:

-for sprites - means new sprites to draw, single pictures (so maybe a new part of wall, some special tool, whatever)
-for sprites - guys who can do really good recolorizing of existing sheets (I don't need facepics then :p)

-HEXguys: well, not sure if some hex guy will read this, but I will definitly need your guys help, cause only then I can really make some stuff I wanna do...

-if some have good sound data bases I would welcome him too if he can help out in some cases, if not I'll use findsounds :p

-translators. Apocalypsis or so made a spanish translation for the Kingdom LF2 dialogs - actually I like the idea and it would be cool if some guys sign in ;) (they should also know a but about graphical progs :p

the only thing I would prefer to do alone is Data Changing - the code of Kingdom LF2 was hard enough and I hope to be able to make it better this time.

Before I start with this I'll definitly release Kingdom LF2, doesnt really matter in which stadion, will probably do it on saturday or sunday after my maths exam :p

For this version in general: the story will be the same as in Kingdom LF2, just continued and better coded (since my dc knowledge growed, too and I've better ideas for the dialog system - guess what - itrkind8)

BP already shoed interest to work with... (just as note)

Edit: some new ideas will also come from here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=520
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:-for sprites - guys who can do really good recolorizing of existing sheets (I don't need facepics then :p)

That's what i can do for you. Tell me what i should do and i do it with every thing i've got. ;)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:I've better ideas for the dialog system - guess what - itrkind8)
How did I know that? :P

Yup, I'm in, everything relating to graphics, whether it's colors or sprite(edits/s). Maybe some bgs... not really sure about that, though...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
BluePhoenix Wrote:
MH-Razen Wrote:I've better ideas for the dialog system - guess what - itrkind8)
How did I know that? :P

Yup, I'm in, everything relating to graphics, whether it's colors or sprite(edits/s). Maybe some bgs... not really sure about that, though...

well, here you have the idea: every characters get sa dialog frame: the normal char will have a characteristic bdy and itr/kind 8, but only itr kind 8 is important since he go to a dialog frame with it - where he do nothing then standing. When the dialig is ended an object is activated which make him go back to standing. If he wants to skip the dialog he needs to press A and the dialog is delete and all go back...

That's my idea. Which is surely a bit more cimplicated for multiple chars (like three bandits) on screen...

Whatever - nice to see two guys would be in...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Yeahaaa! MH, you are great! XD

MH-Razen Wrote:-for sprites - guys who can do really good recolorizing of existing sheets

will be no problem for me!^^

MH-Razen Wrote:-if some have good sound data bases I would welcome him too if he can help out in some cases

well, i'll see what i can do
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
hoped you'll join since you suggested an lfe mod and a mod where several guys are involved...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
You should wait until marti releases the new version of lf2 before asking really complicated things in hex, since after the new version everything related to hex would have to be redone (sadly).
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Silva Wrote:You should wait until marti releases the new version of lf2 before asking really complicated things in hex, since after the new version everything related to hex would have to be redone (sadly).

true and since marti told it's in a month or so I can wait. What I would like to know is if you guys could think of a solution in theory.

If you dont find a way I need to find a dc way...

THat's the reason why I have this hex thread in the moment.
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: