How remove battle "default setting" ?
[Image: OQAAAEUyp1EC4nOaLC7aWRI9F6vMqekYjsZ6ZNLn...66Qif3.jpg]
Sorry for my english... :'(
I'm Brazilian :p
Thanks given by:
Why do you want it removed?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
in battle mode have a "default setting" feature
I need remove
Thanks given by:
(08-26-2009, 06:31 PM)RenanDez Wrote:  in battle mode have a "default setting" feature
I need remove

Click
if you want more troops in your army.The default setting are the same only you can have more troops on both sides.Well at least the upper row(marks,knights,monks,jans).

Here exe without no troop limit Click.

Sorry for reviving this post but i just post the link to the older topic about that the battle mode limit.

Also before posting in the hex forum you should look here
Thanks given by:
(08-30-2009, 12:14 PM)HappyHouR Wrote:  
(08-26-2009, 06:31 PM)RenanDez Wrote:  in battle mode have a "default setting" feature
I need remove

Click

if you want more troops in your army.The default setting are the same only you can have more troops on both sides.Well at least the upper row(marks,knights,monks,jans).

Sorry for reviving this post but i just post the link to the older topic about that the battle mode limit.

You're post is completely irrelevant to what he wants. He wants to remove the "Default" setting for the army thing. A lot or work for something trivial :\.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
(08-30-2009, 12:30 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  You're post is completely irrelevant to what he wants. He wants to remove the "Default" setting for the army thing. A lot or work for something trivial :\.

LOLZ ok i understand. Well at least let him try that exe first maybe he will be satisfied?
Thanks given by:
o.O

I need to remove, no need add more things
Thanks given by:
can i ask one thing? you want to remove the deful. wich means you want all in 0 or?
Thanks given by:
I need remove

^
Thanks given by:
[Image: bbs_snap1.jpg]
/.\OTL
Do you mean the "Use default setting" at the bottom?
Thanks given by: