Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
LF2 NEWS
lol , dis could be really cool , keep it up , hope i can get interviewed , cuz i have many surprises ,lol !!

reports could you see from every fan site or lf2 forums !!! isn´t difficult but no reporters ?
Thanks given by:
well riku... if you got famous in LF2 WORLD maybe i will....

anyway....
i am looking for some good spriter ...

anyone who wanna join send me a pm with few his best sprites and i will decide are you in.....
but....
if that spriter who would like to join is maybe Alec,Apoc or Sieg they are in immediately.....
Thanks given by:
sorry, no offense, just to ask: why don't you just make a page that is updated as soon as possible, and by putting 'NEW!' or something like that, so the news will be actual, which is one of the news value? just that i think its better :P, and that way i want to join your journalism
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
hukko i need LINK to download your mod or atleast demo version of it.....
Thanks given by:
have you made the page? xD I'm interested..
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
ok.... LF2 NEWS will not get out on 1st of next month.... we have some lazy reporters who haven't send me their part yet.... so i will try to publish it as soon as i can...
Thanks given by:
oh ok:

http://www.4shared.com/file/133456914/1b...2_v02.html ~4shared
www.mediafire.com/download.php?mkztyrixomg ~media fire
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
Sounds interesting, i want to read that.
AND please a big advanced DC-Part every Month ^^
(maybe your look in this Forum, and search for the most DC-Questions and answer that exactly, or so)
Im seaching for spriters they would help me to finish the spritesheets from my new char Marth.. When you intereted please PM me
Thanks given by: