Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how did you findout about lf2?
how did you find out about lf2? just tell story heres my story how i found it:
i was looking for cool fighting games on caiman.us and then i saw some game called "little fighter 2" on the first page when i clicked on name i went to other page(the downloading page) when i looked at picture it looked preety cool so i downloaded it i changed the control settings and startet playing the first char i choosed was freeze i couldnt understand any move only move i knew was attack i didnt even knew how to do run when i saw other players(cpus) doing special attacks i choosed other char and i couldnt do anythink with him too then i choosed freeze again and i hittet some buttons on my key board and it did a move my very first find outet move was the frozen sword then i tryed again with other buttons and i found out other moves

and thats the story how i find out about lf2 then i searched a lot and i founded more and more lf2 mods

now its your turn :D

now your turn
Thanks given by:
Check this out.
It's a very similar thread ;)
Thanks given by:
Well, it's kind of different. Since this is how you found LF2, while they other one is your first steps, and i am guessing that it means first steps to coding or spriting. I found LF2 by playing with the people in my school.

Also Divisor, nice avatar :)
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2009, 06:59 AM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  Well, it's kind of different. Since this is how you found LF2, while they other one is your first steps, and i am guessing that it means first steps to coding or spriting.
Yeah, but when i was going through it, i found out that most people had written their LF2 biography too :P
(10-02-2009, 06:59 AM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  Also Divisor, nice avatar :)
Thanks, really :D
Thanks given by:
This is how I found out about lf2 *Ok here goes:
I got ripped off! Lf2 is supposed to be a free game right?? Well This guy sold it to me for $20 on a Disc! That was when I was really young and didn't know much. So when I grew up I got bored, and thought about the old game the i used to play, I was struggling to try and remember the name. Eventually I remembered, and searched for that game, then I couldn't find it so I searched for it on the internet. I thought it was going to cost money because I had to buy it. Until I found out that I got ripped off I went back to that place to Get my money back, but the guy was gone...
[Image: mlbio1260899095.gif]
Thanks given by:
This is how I found out -

There was this new guy in class, and he was really up to pokemon, digimon, animes' and stuff that I really liked...we became good friends, and he invited me over to his house to play...
There, he showed me this cool chinese game, "Little Fighter 2" version 1.9c and it was simply awesome...I asked him where did he get it, and he said that he got a 'fight arcade' CD free with a bozo jeans pant, I asked him for the CD and... Bah you get the rest of the story,
I love Chocolate! :D

[Image: rezi.png]

Rezi Will Kick your BUTT! :D
Thanks given by: