Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon tutorial
I never really saw a dc weapon tut that gives info about weapons.Well at least not a full one.I tried&still trying to create one.

Weapon tutorial:

Well then.I'm sure there stuff to be fixed & I will take care of that.I will be glad to hear opinions/advices to improve the tut.If the tut order is too messy for some people I will rewrite the guide. Pay attention that this is only my dc knowledge about weapons & I might lack some info about weapons,so your are welcome to correct me.
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Hukko , The Hari
Wow, great tutorial ^^

Since i'm not really experienced in DC of weapons i won't be able to find any wrong information anyways XD
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
i think the ai actually limits itself to the ids used by the original weapons and not 100-199
not sure tho
Thanks given by:
Excellent tutorial! Only 1 mistake: "The ai(computer player) try to pickup weapons with id 100-199 & state: 1004/2004."
YinYin was right, the computer players also try to pick up other weapons like: weapon7 ice_sword which is id: 213
Thanks given by:
wut? there's nothing about ID on the weapons uppicking ai stuff... it's all about the state only
Thanks given by:
@TheNave; that's what I said. He said ai picks up only weapons with id 100-199.
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2009, 09:37 PM)TheNave Wrote:  wut? there's nothing about ID on the weapons uppicking ai stuff... it's all about the state only

nope
try changing the id of normal weapons to something never used by the game - the ai will not try to pick it up anymore
Thanks given by:
He's right.
AI will only react to weapons that have a corresponding broken_weapon.
Not really actually, but the AI only will pick up the original weapons of LF2, not the ones you add.

Except they stand directly above the weapons and punch...
Thanks given by:
o rly?
*changing id of ice sword*

dammit, he was right :(
Thanks given by:
Oh. I never knew that. I thought as long as it had the same type as a weapon it could pick it up.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: