Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 mods in development
I hope this is the right place to post..

I was wondering, which LF2 modifications are currently in development?

Because, I'd like to participate in making a mod again :) And not everything is posted here..
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
i dont think there are mods being modified cuz every one seems buisy so much.
although i would really like to see a modified ver of r_lf2.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
He meant mod development, not changes in existing mods.
Thanks given by:
Well, you can search for some mods which are currently in progress in the projects section, I saw 2 or 3 mods there I think
[Image: bobmar.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Give me a couple of names of mods you would like to join and i will tell you some i know you can join.

e.g bleach?

answer: Bleach the conquest.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2009, 08:47 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  Give me a couple of names of mods you would like to join and i will tell you some i know you can join.

e.g bleach?

answer: Bleach the conquest.

I'd like to help in a mod that could use my character Nino which I'm working on. It's a non-exesting LF2 character modification. So, not based on any character like "goku" or "naruto". I saw one mod, I had a little chat with the guy who was making it (I think he was called DragonEX or something), but.. I'll not get my character in just any mod, before I know it is going to be a good one, as I spent&going to spend much time on making him.

But Naruto/Bleach mods won't be it for me. A DBZ mod would be good (I still enjoy these characters, even though I saw everything a thousand times).
I saw vids of this "DBZ LF2" but the data sucked.. I might be able to help there. But I have no idea who's making it. Maybe I can find something on this forum, will check. But, I'll still need a mod for Nino, too :P He won't fit in DBZ LF2 ^^"
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
forum mod
nuff said
Thanks given by:
Thanks you Alectric, had not seen that one. Probably because it was not on the first page, hehe ^^"
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
half world mod by simoneon
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by: Simoneon
I'm always looking for spriters/animators for the MoD series project (though we're currently a bit slow at pace).
Actually, both critiques and actors are welcomed as well, just like small contributions of any kind. :)

Check the link below if you're interested.cool
Or just read up for yer own entertainment.
[Image: 79aec8f57054ce98dba10bbdbd570b2487160e17...d72f6g.jpg]

Stuff that usually go in a sig: Quick Links! (Click to View)
Project frontier. Lost all my hope, yet still keeping it about! ;) (Click to View)
Thanks given by: