Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virus?
? 
Sorry, but when i installed DC there was a new window with the message ''trojan horse detected''.
why?
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2010, 01:46 PM)ethanara Wrote:  Sorry, but when i installed DC there was a new window with the message ''trojan horse detected''.
why?
Which Datachanger? Which source? Which virus-scanner? We gotta need that kind of information in order to determine the "problem".
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
why tha hell is this in tutorials? and bp, you postet but didn't move it into the right section

and yeah, which datachanger is it?
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(03-23-2010, 01:56 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(03-23-2010, 01:46 PM)ethanara Wrote:  Sorry, but when i installed DC there was a new window with the message ''trojan horse detected''.
why?
Which Datachanger? Which source? Which virus-scanner? We gotta need that kind of information in order to determine the "problem".

the datachanger pack in this link: http://lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/data-changing .
it was AVG free that found out this this.
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2010, 02:14 PM)ethanara Wrote:  the datachanger pack in this link: http://lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/data-changing .
it was AVG free that found out this this.

Sorry I highlight AVG for finding everything that no other safety system on your computer can. It is, in my opinion, an absolute spam machine for everything bad.

AVG - Evil.
'Nuff said.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
It isn't a virus. one of those data changers are just detected as a virus. So, don't worry, ignore it.
[Image: joshexsigcopy.png]

Thanks given by:
don't worry about the data changers...
your computer is already infected, AVG gets nothing harmfull

get a paid anti-virus or your computer is doomed
[Image: bilxvzqm0a6dmcc6c.png]
by firzenX's graphics shop

my spriting attempts | Char: Boomer
odBearBecauseHeIsVeryGoodSiuHungIsAGo
chishio: "The only limitations in life, are those imposed by yourself and the laws of physics." - learn parkour or join the matrix (either will set you free from physics).
Thanks given by:
ok,
Thanks to all :)
Thanks given by: