Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: A sense of paranoia
:[ 
Have you ever got a feeling when your alone and you feel someone or something is watching you, or a noise? Post some weird paranoia experiences here. I just got back from reading scary sh*t. AT NIGHT.
Thanks given by:
Well that happened to me when i was a kid. After watching a horor movie every time i went in a dark area i felt like someone is watching me.
But now i dont feel like that at all. I actually dont mind being in a dark place alone.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
I love the dark and I remember that I went out to a walk in middle of the night, clouds, not a star, no moon, no light at all. I went in a forest and couldnt even see my hands or where I was going to, was a bit tricky - but it felt awesome, like pure energy ...

But no sign of the watchmen ;)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Tbh, it depends where you are. I would not go out in the dark and walk on some alley in a problem-area of a city :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2010, 02:26 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Tbh, it depends where you are. I would not go out in the dark and walk on some alley in a problem-area of a city :P

there you are probably watched by some guys :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2010, 02:30 PM)MH-Razen Wrote:  
(08-13-2010, 02:26 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Tbh, it depends where you are. I would not go out in the dark and walk on some alley in a problem-area of a city :P

there you are probably watched by some guys :p

I wouldn't mind if they just watched me..... :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2010, 02:31 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  I wouldn't mind if they just watched me..... :P

Imagine that BP getting watched.
*Inserts witty but untrue insult*
That'd be a first ;).

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the dark. What is wrong is what is in the dark.

You generally get paranoia from reading stories or watching films that deliberately induce paranoia. If not, you probably stay up to late to do work and you should be paranoid, otherwise you lose the ability to be paranoid because you work too hard... *cough* MH-Razen *cough*.

My most paranoid experience? I was 5 and was on a plane, I thought that it was going to crash into the sea every 5 minutes because the pilot was evil. Pure unethical and unprovoked paranoia.

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
One word when i was age 12-14
the thought of:

Suicide
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: forgetlatios
I don't know why, but I have always felt uncomfortable when I'm somewhere outside my home when it's dark. I wouldn't say that I'm paranoid though, the voices will always tell me if someone is watching me :D

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
There is a phobia called Antidaephobia:
A fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you. Its a true phobia. You should all be very afraid.
Thanks given by: