Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Mega_spirit
! 
hello everybody! I'm writing this post to disclose a character made by me.
Hope you like his name is Mega_Spirit.
One thing that wanted him to stay put as a spirit of truth was a transparency effect that makes everything behind it including the background will appear.
Thanks.

Attached Files
.rar   Mega_spirit.rar (Size: 135.88 KB / Downloads: 120)
Thanks given by:
3 small things:

1. Please do not use font formatting! (by which i mean colours and font) It is incredibly hard to read! (just remove the colour tags all together)

2. The screen shots arent working.
to do that, you have to post the IMAGE URL, and not the website URL address. (right click on the images, and click copy image url, and paste it in the img tags)

Thats also done now.

3. Your thread name said "download" yet i see no link? Ok, its there now.

please fix them if you would like any other comments.

EDIT: i just went through that link, and its just a black and white bat? rrrriiiiiiggghhhtttt.
Thanks given by:
What screenshots those are? They are only small pictures that show your char has only black and white colors?
But lol, is that that same ´volcano´ char you made before? I see explosions and etc. You have just recolored it again?
E. Banhammeeeer!
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
No, it's not just a black and white Bat. It's even worse. It's a very eye-damaging recolor of his old Vulcano char. How do I know that? Because the data lines in the readme actually say 'vulcano'. The readme is also unreadable, because it's in a foreign language. Yay for that. What's even better, the actual readme is titled 'readmevulcano'.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Thanks for the critique oliveryungo already repaired these errors ...
(08-19-2010, 01:26 PM)oliveryungo Wrote:  No, it's not just a black and white Bat. It's even worse. It's a very eye-damaging recolor of his old Vulcano char. How do I know that? Because the data lines in the readme actually say 'vulcano'. The readme is also unreadable, because it's in a foreign language. Yay for that. What's even better, the actual readme is titled 'readmevulcano'.

Thanks for the critique oliveryungo already repaired these errors ...
Thanks given by:
They aren´t errors, that just is against rules >_>
Was your previous char topic deleted? So you just make new? It´s agains rules.
E. And if it´s not against rules, atleast i think people aren´t very happy about it.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Btw, SCREENSHOTS mean screen(shot)s of the char INGAME...
Like, you're playing VS or Stage with your char and make a screenshot of it.

Attaching the spritesheets is actually not a screenshot...

Btw, i see you are debanned again... however, if you continue posting chars like this one (who neither have new DC things nor good sprites (actualy these ones even beat the old ones in unoriginality)) i think it will happen soon again.
Sry, for being harsh, but i have to agree with all guys above...

If you SERIOUSLY want to do something you are not being flamed for:
-Grap the DC tuts from mainsite and forum.
-Recolor some basic sprites in a matter that does NOT hurt your eyes (f.e. get Photofiltre and use the "switch colors") instead just over-red-ing or black-white-ing a char
-Put both together, copy some moves, mix some new ones, SOMETHING
-Post it with no ridicolous color/font formatting and proper screenshots (not spritesheets)
-You're done, cheers.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(08-19-2010, 10:45 PM)Daniel Wrote:  Thanks for the critique oliveryungo already repaired these errors ...

Changing the title of the readme does not help. We flamers critics are talking about the quality of your char. I was talking about how your char is just a very disturbing recolor of your already bad char Vulcano, and I used the readme as proof. Follow what Alblaka has sayeth and you will be (hopefully) immune to flamers critics that complain. Now some lovely mods will come soon and close this thread (mebbe, I dunno) to disable our flamethrowers.

Disabling means that flamers wont have anything to flame with, therefore they aren't flamers, so effectively the mod has gotten rid of them XD

Silverthorn edited this post 08-20-2010 12:55 PM because:
No, they'll just burn down the flamers.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: