Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everybody's crime [discussion]
Hello guys!

Like the name suggests its a crime story with everybody in it. Sort of like our dear zab did. BUT
I am not zab hence my style is different. So don't expect something like his story. So lets get into more detail:

-Basic scenery is in New York.
-There are 3 main groups (no little groups in the main groups pls, that just confuses everyone)
-- The 3 groups are: The detective office (where the main protagonist = ME is about to do his stuff), The police (who always interferes with the detective office, kind of hates the protagonists actions) and lastly the underground society (which is lead by the protagonist's father (i always picture my father as leader of something bad)
-You can also be neutral, so you just occasionally help one side or the other.
-Basically the main protagonist tries to get his father for several crimes and his minions, the police interferes and life gets painful. As simple as that.

Now for the most important part the sign ups:
use this template as base please,

Name (full name, nickname etc)
Allignment (neutral, or the various groups)
Appearance (obvious)
Personality (obvious)
Describtion (on how you want to meet me, or how you want to make my life painful, or which crime you want to commit)
Special parts (this is for police and underground society only, describes which status you want to have in the groups)

Well i guess thats it. Don't let me down on this one ;)

Marshall edited this post 09-10-2010 09:51 AM because:
i'll probably pass this one. Too real life for me :P
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:

Name Alec becreative
Allignment You'll find a way to use me i hope
Appearance Green-Brown Eyes. Brown fuzzy Hair (you know my look) Blue, Purple or Green Pullover. Blue Jeans. Glasses.
Personality Idk that's where your psychologic analysis comes in game
Describtion No idea.
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
Name: I'll go by Jed.
Alignment: Neutral/Unpredictable.
Appearance: Brown eyes, long reddish hair, unzipped green jacket over a t-shirt, black jeans. Pretty skinny.
Personality: Strange, and fond of juggling. Happiest when keeping people entertained.
Description: Not sure. I could enter the story as a street performer who's curious about what's going on, but go with whatever you think's best for the story.

EDIT: Also, at random times, I might wear an orange and white three-pointed jester hat. XD
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
Name: Mr. Pregnant
Allignment: Underground Society
Appearance: [Image: preg_kay.gif] ...obviously
Personality: doesn't listen and spams randomly...
Description: escaped!
Special parts: Minion...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Name: Alcatron/Ducking/Not-Hacker-Alec/Alectric/Alchez
Alignment: Forces of good :P (ill join you bro)
Appearance: Tall, slender, curly afro-hair, big smile :) Occasionally wears sunglasses, Big black coat, grey pants, white shirt, dark blue tie.
Personality: weird i suppose :P, fairly unpredictable, yet awesome. Slightly shy, and reckless at times.
Description: a rookie who got assigned to Phil to learn all the stuff because of a dream of becoming a respected detective
Special parts: ZOOT SUIT RIOT

im looking forward to reading your story phil :D
Thanks given by:
Ninja'd you with those names :D

Hope first part will come soon

Alectric edited this post 09-09-2010 11:47 PM because:
Curse you :P
Thanks given by:
Also, if there aren't enough people for the part, feel free to write me as one of the evil ones, instead of a wild card.
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
Name: Ven
Allignment: Underground society
Appearance: Long black hair that almost covers his eyes. Wears plain black clothes (all the time). Wears a black hat (not the magician kind).
Personality: Silent. Doesn't like to talk.
Description: The guy at your high school who always got in trouble. You've know who he and he knows who you are. (ie You both recognise each other when you meet)
Special parts: Lowling/Thug
Slowly makes his way up the ranks.
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Name: Ragin' Ragor
Alignment: Police
Appearance: [Image: 1595328.png]
Personality: RAGIN' & HATIN' & Arresting
Description: Hiding in the forest, searching for murderers dumping bodies.
Special parts: Raging Police Brutality
Beats the heck outta people while shouting 'RAGE!!!'
Thanks given by:
Name: Julius Sigmund
Affiliation: Police/Detectives (Officially a member of the police, but isn't stupid. He helps the detectives.)
Appearance: [Image: 9b42246.png]
Personality: No nonsense, has his city's best interests at heart. Believes proper procedure (looking at you, Ragor) to be very important, perhaps a bit too much so. Treats prisoners well in case they're innocent, but hates hates hates hates HATES crime and chaos--and that includes police brutality. (Looking at you again, Ragor)
Description: The sensible one in the police force. Doesn't altogether like the methods used by the main protagonists (if they're not following proper procedure), but will cooperate with them if they're doing more good than harm.
Special: A high ranking officer, a father to his men. Has the respect of a lot of people under him, but is currently risking demotion. Mentor Occupational Hazard (link) may or may not apply, your choice.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by: