Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short Story
Lately, i've read a japanese light novel, which is very inspiring. since then i'm starting to write stories... so, since i've got nothing to do at this vacation, so i guess i'll just post one of my (sucky title) story in here, plus with some scene that i drew for the story... Enjoy~

So Close Yet So Far
[spoiler=Prologue]

It's a story of a gloomy first year high school student in a special class who's not good at socialize with people around him. At the first day of his high school life, he's stuck in a very awkward situation with one of the class delinquent that almost resemble the opposites of him. Until someday, both of them were given the seat next to each other and a fix group for school projects which leave them no choice but to know each other and cooperate for the whole first year of their rough high school life. This is a story of a "calm-nerd-looked-like" student trying to be friend with a "mafia-looked-like" delinquent. However, they are very alike... it's just that they live in a whole different world

[/spoiler]

what a very short prologue,
i'll post the first chapter another day, it's kinda hard to translate them into english(sorry)... duh..

Thanks given by:
very nice so far it seems like it is gonna be an interesting story

but write what the chars say and think a little more

and add a little more detail about how they look
(and I know there are pics but u still should)

other than that I can't wait for the next chapter
Random word of the day (Click to View)
What the hell is yahoo doing (Click to View)
News of the day: I have joined the eggpire, look out ducks I am gonna roast you with my fearsome fire-egg sword!
Thanks given by:
Nice way to start things off,I'd say,however some improvements in grammar is needed.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
(12-28-2010, 07:23 AM)vandesdelca Wrote:  it's kinda hard to translate them into english(sorry)... duh..

@ ^ That proves. There might be some error in translation.
@ TOpic: Nice story.
(12-28-2010, 07:23 AM)vandesdelca Wrote:  he's stuck in a very awkward situation with one of the class delinquent that's almost resemble the opposites of him.

There is a grammar mistake there. But, nice interesting story. I dunno maybe , u guys start to write stories after seeing my "The World Of Juvenile"?
Thanks given by:
@firepower:
thanks, it's still a prologue though...
hmm, chars description? i'll try my best for it...

@chase123:
duh... i knew it! my grammar is suck as hell...

Anyway, i haven't decided the chars name yet :P
any suggestions?

EDIT: Ninja'd...
@FX:
ah, thx for the correction...
ermm about that... i guess so, lol.
Thanks given by:
Hmm.. I want the nerd to be named as "Neron" ? I came up with the name like this

Nerd + On = Neron :P . U didnt see my post ? :D ?

And for that delinquent : Hmmm.. Ptyalin ?
Thanks given by:
I think the delinquent should have a nickname eg iron fist

and then his real name can be revealed later in the story (but his real name was something embarising)

and the nerd can be something like Harry or Pete( r)
Random word of the day (Click to View)
What the hell is yahoo doing (Click to View)
News of the day: I have joined the eggpire, look out ducks I am gonna roast you with my fearsome fire-egg sword!
Thanks given by: