so who can help me with it?

i make in the pocketknife knife and gun
maybe ill make more things in the pocketknife
so sprites:
[Image: 1294041545.bmp]
i want the gun shoting so i hope can do it with the Data
and for change weapon you click j+a+d
and with the arrowes you change the weapons
well if cant do it in the Data so tell me if you have another idea for change the weapons :)
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
wow this is totally original and fresh, thumbs up man ;)
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Ariel
Yeah, idea is nice, but i don´t know any weapon that has 2 or more mods. Why? Becouse it´s impossible to make, atleast chars can´t have more than one weaponact in their data in each frame, but i´m not sure can this be fixed somehow, like in weapon.dat, so don´t bury this project yet, wait for someone better DCer and listen to what they think about it.
E. Atleast sprites are very nice xp You could make some char using this after you have finished Earth?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
well thanks guys
so yea if cant do that weapon
may i do this for char
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
I would say, fix this weapon to a char than making that switch over thing. :P

Edit : Ninjad.
But don´t bury this yet! I´m not very good at DCing so i don´t know about this. Maybe that´s cuz i have made only few weapons and i´m sure they have been nothing like this xp
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
You should ask Albaka he is awesome with DC
Random word of the day (Click to View)
What the hell is yahoo doing (Click to View)
News of the day: I have joined the eggpire, look out ducks I am gonna roast you with my fearsome fire-egg sword!
Thanks given by:
k lets not post until an experienced dc'er comes and give him a good answer on whether it can be done what hes asking or cant.

(01-02-2011, 03:01 PM)firzenx Wrote:  I would say, fix this weapon to a char than making that switch over thing. :P

and why wouldn't he try to make a 2in1 weapon? it would be something totally new and awesome.
@firepower agreed!

"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
@^ am not that good at DC. I thought it would be tad hard to do like that. DC-DRAGON!! COMMON WAKE UP , DH wants a breath of fire at DC :D
Thanks given by:
Easiest way would be to let the weapon transform via state: 8xxx. That way, the properties would be exactly the same while the images can vary. Anything which has to do with additional helping objects that themselves hold the weapon would be pretty buggy as there are some well-defined frames for weapons that have to be overridden in order to display the correct bitmaps. Quite nasty work, if you ask me.

Of course, the most easy way would be to use three different dat-files that use the same bitmap, yet have different properties in regard to itr's, bdy's, and so on. But I guess that's not wanted here :p

Regarding the sprites, I'd give the metallic parts of the weapon a little stronger contrast. Metal needs to "shine" :D
Rest is looking good to me. Keep it up!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt