Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE LEGENT OF (LF2) WORLD
I THE HAPPY WORLD

[Image: things-to-be-happy-about.jpg]
Once upon a time all the world lived in peace.All the works was going right,nobody was in danger and everybody thought that it can not be destroyed.
Children played all the day around, on mountains,on hills,on fields and sometimes they went in some lakes.In these ambiences they payed with balloons,ropes,balls and other things like this.An invisible rope was between peoples and nature.Mountains,hills,fields,trees,stones,rocks and everything else tural as was playing with children and lived with all peoples together.
[Image: 7182895-lg.jpg]
But something interesting was that neither know word peace and word war.And why to know?If you say peace,you have compared it with war and if you said war,you have compared it with something other which is in peace.So these peoples how may know it? What to compare between peace and war?!...Nothing.So these words did not exist...
[Image: f7IZeo824396-02.jpg]
Thanks given by: Alblaka

wat
I can now see that you

(03-07-2011, 11:49 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  really good in literature.

So... what is it that this "story" shall spread into the world?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Alectric
Randomly presented, sub-par written, but truly worth content :D

Thought it seems like some people don't see the point behind the story...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
He's trying to say that there is no peace without war.. just like how there is no good without evil. no day without night.
These things co-exist together..
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(03-07-2011, 03:37 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Randomly presented, sub-par written, but truly worth content :D

Well empirefantasy,your story now got 2 likes and 2 dislikes what is if you ask me normal 'cause there's no thing or story in this case that is liked by everyone but you got potential!

YoShockray you're awesome! :)
YoShockray be my grandpa! :D
YoShockray don't play LF2 anymore! :(
YoShockray if you even try to play LF2 i swear that I will...
[Image: i135149_gambler.png]
Sig by:Wiro
My first character

Thanks given by:
(03-07-2011, 03:50 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  He's trying to say that there is no peace without war.. just like how there is no good without evil. no day without night.

Very true.You have understand it well.
Now I will work on char Nino,then I will write again (the second chapter)
Thanks given by:
Alblaka Wrote:Randomly presented, sub-par written, but truly worth content :D

Worthy, but not much content. Also, I really doubt anyone would miss the point of the story, it's not that complex.

(03-07-2011, 03:57 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(03-07-2011, 03:50 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  He's trying to say that there is no peace without war.. just like how there is no good without evil. no day without night.

Very true.You have understand it well.

Actually, I don't think we were reading the Ying Yang theory in the story. He's talking about the words war and peace. There's peace without war in the story, just that they don't use the word peace, because there's never been a war (obviously, they don't use the word war neither), so there's no point in having words to define if there is or there is not a conflict. So to our understanding they are in peace, to theirs they are... nothing, just living. It's not the same, in my opinion.

I don't get something though: Why this story has LF2 in the title? It doesn't make sense at all, LF2 world is like, total opposite to this happy one... the only thing I can come up is that, as people in LF2 alyways fight... and don't know what peace is, they wouldn't use the word war to define their world... maybe you can extend this story with this in mind. Like first one side of the coin, then the other one...?
How does the third image fit at the ends? In any case it should be first, if that stair leads to this.. alternative world.

Also, you could make it longer, it's a really short story (not saying a story needs to be large to be good, but it will certainly let us know of your skills).

Edit: And what am I doing in the stories section? o.o
Thanks given by:
@ apoc
This world that I am talking is LF2 world but it is in peace yet.
Congratulation for being in story section.

II SOMETHING IS NOT MORE NORMAL!!!

A group of people think different! Until such time governance was peaceful:each city had their governor(who stayed for a temporary time).But this group of people thought to took it permanently.But they knew that it would be impossible.So they create an alliance.They understand that government could be taken violently.Their base was in a mountain,in a cave,very far from population.
These peoples was:
FIREN(with abilities to burn);FREEZE(with abilities to freeze);LOUIS( with hight skills to control of the air);JOHN(a smart magician who was so impish mind) and other peoples.These peoples had been always against laws and that peaceful world.This world made them sad and annoy,maybe because they was stone heart,bad and never peaceful.

Some unrest begins,some strange attacks was coming form nowhere.
Really strange things was happening like:accident,stealing,disasters,etc...
So there begins problems and difficulties on administration (which never had happened before).To repair the damages,it needs money,so,so much money was going to compensate damages and this reduce the budget.To solve that problem administrators changed the rulers.Now peoples would have less money,the poor life was starting.Also more guards was necessary and towns now needed more security,so life started to change.
Sure that this situation was not a big change and harmful,but it had not been seen before.
Peoples thought that this would finish soon...
Thanks given by:
Ah I didn't realise that this story had a conclusion. In that case disregard my last post. I just thought it was all you had for that topic (and the completely unrelated title).

I like the idea with the Little Fighters actually being the baddies this time. However, I don't think I need to tell you that you could try to improve on your English altogether for easier readability. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't need to be perfect or anything, sometimes I just need to read a sentence three times until I understand the bit.

Anyhow. You could maybe try to fit in a couple more indepth descriptions, that always makes things more interesting.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , empirefantasy