Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions...
So I guess its more trouble than its worth.

My other option is to just choose an AI that already uses most of the 7 key combinations. I'll do that then.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to revive this thread, but I have further questions on the same topic.

Regarding my 5th question:
Quote:Make id:6 and id:49 have 100hp when opointed.
I also want more than these two ids to have 100hp when opointed. I need this to apply to 4 different ids but since the code only has reference to 2 different ids, how do i make an additional 2 (and possibly more in the future) character ids have this reduced health when opointed.
Thanks given by:
You just need need more CMP's and JEs. But because the thing is already compiled, and there is no room for extra instructions you need to jump to somewhere in the exe with empty room. So jump(replace the first cmp with a jmp) somewhere and then do something like:

Code:
CMP ECX,5                              
JE 004201ED
CMP ECX,34
JE 004201ED
CMP ECX,1337
JE 004201ED
CMP ECX,d00d
JE 004201ED
CMP ECX,bad
JE 004201ED
JMP 00420223
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Hmm, ok. That's easy. Thank you.
Thanks given by: