Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbelievable Bug !
Davis: Why did you lose Julian, you are believed to blow Julian with Fan
Woody: I don't understand, when I blow wind, Julian did Fake Image (DJA) then .... Then ....
Davis: Speak ....
Woody: There were a lot of Julian and they beat me with no mercy ! :((
Davis: You got to kidding me !
-----------------------------
Do you belive ? Watch out this

Now, what about now ? This bug only be used by using Fan and Julian. So why don't you try it ?

P/S: Please press "thank" if you think it's new thread
[Image: 0d0f41baa54f422d9f4af25f22b297e6.0.gif]
Thanks given by:
I think that it is the last frame of the shadows that causes the problem. Check whether it is next: 1000 or something else. It is necessary to have next: 1000 or else it would not be disapeared and be operated by AI in 10HP.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
Not really new unbelieveable bug. Just a casual DC-code based fail.
I've had more funny stuff happening on my harddrive, actually... If you consider a Rudolph using invisible smoke, resulting in deleteion of the car, something funny XD
"*poof* Hah it worked :D ... Wait, why did i loose? WTH, character is gone o.o"
Don't mistake next:999 with next: 1000 XD
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
I also came up with this bug. And it is not really unbelievable. I got more better bugs. I didnt understand Alblaka's post. If this problem is solved then better to press the "solved button"
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
This isn't new either, it can also happen in the original LF2 in a certain situation.

(I believe it was Freeze doing whirlwind, then Julian jumping into it (but he has to land inside the whirlwind so the ice shatters) and then pressing D (his roll-move is the clone move) - the next frame he's already in the air while creating the image. Since the image has no bdy, it isn't affected by the whirlwind - it is affected by gravity though. It lands on the floor and as usual, type 0 landing objects go to the crouch frame. Means the image now 'transformed' into a Julian with 10 hp.)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Exploiting a little web of bugs, you can actually hurt shadows in original as well

[Image: vSPLH.gif]
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2011, 12:54 PM)dixon Wrote:  Exploiting a little web of bugs, you can actually hurt shadows in original as well

In fact that's what happens after what I posted: The shadow transforms into a standard Julian, who then of course has a bdy and is affected by the whirlwind.
Thanks given by:
wow it is quite unbelievable......
should the bug be fixed?
Freeze Rocks!!!!!!:D
I am a new member.
I am currently working on my first project ever(A version of LF2). Please support me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks given by:
This is theoretically not a bug, since in terms of DC it does make sense. It just doesn't practically...
A way to fix it would be to let the shadow have dvy: 550 - that would prevent it to become a normal Julian because of landing on the floor
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
(05-20-2011, 01:50 PM)Ramond Wrote:  The shadow transforms into a standard Julian

No,look careful!
Julian,go forward when he opoint his shadow.The normal Julian,go forward,while the fake one,is captured by whirlwind.

Thanks given by: