Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] I have another problem
Sorry to post twice, but I still have some problems.
Can anyone give the right itr: kind: ......?
When I put 9, it's abit like a normal ball. When I put 3, the ball WON'T hit anything.(just like a bug).
Can I make a move that will make the bg all BLACK. No one can see me, but I can see the enemies.(similar to rudolf)
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(05-28-2011, 05:09 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Sorry to post twice, but I still have some problems.
Can anyone give the right itr: kind: ......?
When I put 9, it's abit like a normal ball. When I put 3, the ball WON'T hit enemies.(just like a bug).
What do you want to do with the itr? Kind: 3 is the catching kind, pretty much like Louis grabbing move, kind: 9 is a reflective kind (John's shield).
Check here for more detail

(05-28-2011, 05:09 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Can I make a move that will make the bg all BLACK. No one can see me, but I can see the enemies.(similar to rudolf)
One way is to make your self invisible then opoint out a near black image which will move to the upper area of the background by using hit_j: 1.
Do remember that you can only stay invisible for a certain amount of time so make sure the black image disappear after that time.

Another way is to make a near black image and make sure it stick to you via wpoint of itr/kind: 8. You will be covered by it completely while you can see the enemies by moving to the top of the map (provided that the enemies don't follow you).
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
Gee, that wasn't really difficult. It was easier than I thought.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: