Poll: Did you like Little Fighter All In One?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0.01%
1 0.01%
No
99.99%
9004 99.99%
Total 9005 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Little Fighter Versions!
I found the best version of Little Fighter game.
Little Fighter All In One.
This game is the biggest Little fighter game ever.I made this game to give complete entertainment to you while playing this game. This game contains characters from LF2 Saga,Lf2 Night,LF2 dark and other individual characters. This game contains characters of LF2 Saga,Alblaka,BT Clan and other little fighter users. It contains my characters also. This game have many many weapons and backgrounds,the old player's skins have been updated. This game have more than fifty players. This game contains stolen characters but I am giving credit to their owners. I am sorry. But i steal their characters to make a complete entertainment game. This game have all the players of LF2 best,Lf2 saga,Lf2 dark,Lf2 Night and Halo Little fighter and some individual players.
Download links-
http://www.brothersoft.com/games/little-...n-one.html

A MUST DOWNLOAD VERSION.
[Image: Little-Fighter-All-In-One-thumb.jpg]
[Image: Little-Fighter-All-In-One_3.jpg]
http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com/scr...-One_4.jpg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Well, all of us can download the chars we want, so i think there is no meaning in this mod, but good thing you have given the credits (if you have really given them, i'm not going to load this before this has smthing new).
Rahillio Wrote:It contains my characters also.
But i would be really interested to see some screenshots from these own chars of yours :/
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2011, 03:23 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Well, all of us can download the chars we want, so i think there is no meaning in this mod, but good thing you have given the credits (if you have really given them, i'm not going to load this before this has smthing new).
But i would be really interested to see some screenshots from these own chars of yours :/
very true.

Also what is with stage?Is there any advanced stage or just a boring one?

Taking characters from different places,make the game unbalanced.Or you have modified all characters to make it balanced?
Are there new fusions or new characters who transformed to EX,or new armor characters (who have a armor which work)?

Screenshots are important.
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2011, 03:34 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(05-31-2011, 03:23 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Well, all of us can download the chars we want, so i think there is no meaning in this mod, but good thing you have given the credits (if you have really given them, i'm not going to load this before this has smthing new).
very true.

Also what is with stage?Is there any advanced stage or just a boring one?

Taking characters from different places,make the game unbalanced.Or you have modified all characters to make it balanced?
Are there new fusions or new characters who transformed to EX,or new armor characters (who have a armor which work)?

Screenshots are important.
It is a special game.
Firstly download it and then say anything as it is very good game with more than 10000 downloads and every person who downloaded it likes it.

First download it and then say anything because it is very cool game and there are many new things.
Download it.
It is downloaded by 10000 users and is likes by 8000 users out of 10000 users.
Really
Download it.
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2011, 03:39 PM)rahillio Wrote:  It is a special game.
Firstly download it and then say anything as it is very good game with more than 10000 downloads and every person who downloaded it likes it.

That's why you need to follow what I said.As this is a large game,it needs a lot of time to download,so nobody will download it,if they don't know is this MOD is good or not.
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2011, 03:46 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(05-31-2011, 03:39 PM)rahillio Wrote:  It is a special game.

That's why you need to follow what I said.As this is a large game,it needs a lot of time to download,so nobody will download it,if they don't know is this MOD is good or not.
No,
it just takes 5 to 6 minutes to download from brothersoft.com
In my pc,it only takes 5-6 minutes.
Not more than 5-6 minutes.
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2011, 03:47 PM)rahillio Wrote:  No,

And sadly, 5-6 minutes is just not the time many want to spend on something that might, with a high probability, be time wasted - in case the mod is bad or not interesting to us. Screenshots show what's special about the mod and interested people will take the time to download and test it.

Doesn't take more than 5-6 minutes to make screenshots and upload them here ;)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: qwertz143
On a sidenote, i would suggest not downloading the mod at all. The download is a single exe-file and the repeated "just download it" doesn't make it sound less malware-ish, either way.
Probably just the casual paranoia of a MC forum moderator (where people try spreading virus' allday)...
Will run a check asap.

edit: Meh, the upload of 50 MB takes it's time...

editedit: 50 MB is too big for all my known virusscanners to handle... but failvir didn't found anything as well...
Combining this with empire's review probably means it's a clear file. Not worth to download, but clear.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
@Ramond
True.

This game is 2.0a and don't have mirror sprites!!! Also et readme there is not Marty or Starsky name!!!

Also from proved facts he is http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/member.php...e&uid=2954 who is returned from banning.But this time he gave credits.
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2011, 04:06 PM)Ramond Wrote:  
(05-31-2011, 03:47 PM)rahillio Wrote:  No,

And sadly, 5-6 minutes is just not the time many want to spend on something that might, with a high probability, be time wasted - in case the mod is bad or not interesting to us. Screenshots show what's special about the mod and interested people will take the time to download and test it.

Doesn't take more than 5-6 minutes to make screenshots and upload them here ;)

I have uploaded characters.
Soon,I'll also upload screenshots.
Download the attachment.It contains the game's characters.

Attached Files
.zip   LF ALL IN 1.zip (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 495)
Thanks given by: