Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] shadow
I don't know what happen when I edit the char but whenever he falls on the ground, a shadow appear. Why?
By the way,
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE REPLY TO MY OTHER THREAD(Confusing DC)?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
If it has state: 3005, there won't be shadow.
If this doesn't help, just copy other chars falling frames.
(06-18-2011, 12:10 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  @Whaat,
You're almost right, I DID plan 4-1 to 4-9(so 4-1 to 4-5 is QI, and 4-6 to 4-9 is FT)
Is this possible? Even with hex, I'll try my best.:D
Not possible without HEX (i don't know is it possible even with HEX), and i think none will do it for you cuz your projects haven't been very promising
I almost forgot, can I have 2 different chars with the same id, but appear in different stage?
Ex:Julian and Firzen are ALL id: 52, how can I make stage 4 appear Firzen and stage 5 appear Julian.(if id: 51 is already taken)O.o
Not possible.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
(06-19-2011, 01:40 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  I don't know what happen when I edit the char but whenever he falls on the ground, a shadow appear. Why?
By the way,
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE REPLY TO MY OTHER THREAD(Confusing DC)?

Or, you did opoint something which does not exist AT ALL! Object or frame! Remove the opoints or try fixing missing things.

[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: