Poll: are u willing to help me
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
20.00%
3 20.00%
no
80.00%
12 80.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: making new lf2 character (Skate-SkateEX)
untitled
Thanks given by:
About D^J If you kill char with 25% loosing your hp,i think its ovepowered,because you can easily kill julian the last boss,if you make it 1 kill per stage with that move when loosing abou 30-60% hp,i think it will be better
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2011, 02:55 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  am i stealing ideas / etc...

No, that's in his signature. He's not referring to you. He's referring to those who do, in general.
Luke means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
Thanks given by: Monolith , qwertz143
Well, for the D^J move, it IS a bit like stealing other idea, but that's ok.(Itachi, he use his sharingan and lost his hp then killed someone)
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2011, 04:53 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Well, for the D^J move, it IS a bit like stealing other idea, but that's ok.(Itachi, he use his sharingan and lost his hp then killed someone)

well if we start write about stealing then,julian(lf2)ryu,ken(street fighter) stealing kamehame.Louis copying lu kang 1000 feet(or its Liu Kang) (Mortal combat)
There are so many moves,that you realy cannot create move not coped from something
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
why dont u make ur own sprite?
if u mean some reallife skater pictures just google for references...
and if u then still dont have a idea how to make ur skater sprite u can even look on my sprite thread (just click on my sig) and there is a skater sprite i made some times ago, which u can use as an example sprite or if u want to u can also use it for ur char if u want to ( but pls give credits if u do so).
Thanks given by:
here is a tip:
first of all dont do a character when you have no skills at all cause it will probaly be bad or it will never be finished or even started.
second learn what you want spriting,dcing or both.
but take the time to learn and dont steal sprites from other people and call it my character.
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
Me n Mine said i could have him
Thanks given by:
that is not the point.
what i am saying i strongly recommand that you wont try to make a character now at your state.
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
whats my state from what
Thanks given by: