Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Normal Goku :D
-> 
My first sprite without help from anyone ^^'
[Image: gokun.png]

If anyone want help me with make more sprites :D Only say :D I have file with layers xd

Sry for my bad english :D

I want make 4 specials + transformation :D
I working on walking ^^
Thanks given by:
nice job for first time but first i wouldn't recommend doing a character before training and practicing at spriting so you can improve,
second i have to say that goku is chunky/fat and he doesn't look very samilier to goku.
make him thinner and make eyes bigger and head thinner
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by: Trampek
Very nice as it is your first sprite.Just try to make goku a little thin because your Goku is particulary looking very fat.
Thanks given by: Trampek
Not to be a jerk...but how many more Goku characters do we need?

Now that that's over...I agree with coolansh. Not bad for your first try. I would recommend fixing the eyes and the hair. And yes...he is a bit on the heavyset side aka...fat. :P He looks like a school bully. But its a quick fix. Check out this websites spriting tutorials also for more reference material too.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by: nehalbordoloi , Memento , Trampek
I agree with Zabobula.You should make a different char rather than Goku as Neocrypt is already making one.If you make a different char,it would make it something special if nobody else has made a char like that.
If you made Goku (Click to View)
If you made something else (Click to View)
On the basis of sprite,he's fat.Nice try for your first sprite.And the eyes should be bigger.The hair is bugging me.
Well,nice try.
Thanks given by: Memento , betitngoan , Trampek