Poll: Should i continue this project??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This is SUCK Project!! STOP IT!!
0%
0 0%
A good beginnig, keep it up ^^
60.00%
3 60.00%
Maybe you must extra hard to improve it(like add new moves, etc. etc.)
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[released] Derax made originally by Blaz3 v1.27
Off topic first:
AAAAKH!! at yesterday night, this thread is ready with happy style. But, because of my laptop's battery is run out, all restarted. All Gif is finished, Thread is finished, only loading page! and god curse me TTATT. That was an accidential again for me. (Why always when i want to post a serious project, accident is coming?! S***)

Back to topic(Now, with sad and angry feels, i force my self to make this thread with Happy style):
Hahaha... this newbie has a freak project again at character(again O_o), this is my first time to use not 79x79 sprites too and gifs(more late then the real), so if there is any bug, please tell me.
Let's see:
[Image: derax.png]
Derax v1.27

This Char have no story because this is not my originally char. This is only flash stick moved(by me) to LF2.

>Description:
Screenshots (Click to View)
>Credits(This is not my real char, this is my friend's flash stick char. So, all credit is at him ^^):
-Special Thanks for Blaz3(Azolla Dhigo Prasetya) to give me permission to make his flash stick animation character at LF2.
-Thanks to all peoples who critised this char.
-MS Paint 2003 Windows XP.
-Thanks to Empire Fantasy to give me the tips

>Idea(need your suggestion, this is good or bad idea):
-When he press jump, he will slash with his sword. When he press defend, he will move a little forward then slash.
-When he freeze, his hp is damaged by 50hp. (if you think this is good idea, help me please! i can't do that T_T)
-When he do flame sword: assasinate and flame sword: phoenix slash, he is invicible. (if you think this is good idea, help me please! i can't do that T_T)

>Real Derax:
-At Deviantart (old)
-At Fluidanims

>Blaz3's profile:
At Fluidanims
Version history (Click to View)
All you need is serve sir.
NP: maybe if you fight him as computer, you will beat him easily because i gave him good abilities at long range, but he will attack you at close range because i use at itr punch frame to make a range between him and his near enemies.
NP2: he can use dash defend too(when running, turn back and press defend)

Attached Files
.rar   Derax.rar (Size: 995.07 KB / Downloads: 513)
Shin Hanazumi
The Second Flower of Hanazumi Kazoku
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
Very good way of presenting this char :)

To improve: Improve his sprites.They are just a colored template.Add a few more yellow and orange to make him to looks like a real fire person.Or see this tutorial http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=5718 and other tutorials in tut forum.

When you want to damage him by 50HP, add mp: -5000
To make a frame invicible,delete all bdy tags in that frame (in your case there are several frames).
Thanks given by: shin hanazumi
(09-03-2011, 11:40 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Very good way of presenting this char :)

To improve: Improve his sprites.They are just a colored template.Add a few more yellow and orange to make him to looks like a real fire person.Or see this tutorial http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=5718 and other tutorials in tut forum.
That's really2 great! XD
but, i very very can't draw, for the face pic, that made by blaze(azolla dhigo prasetya), then to color it weirdly like that, i need to try 10x extra hard. For me, coloring like at first post is hard.
If anyone can help me, i would be very happy ^^
(09-03-2011, 11:40 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  When you want to damage him by 50HP, add mp: -5000

I know i must do that, but that's not work, please help me --'
this is the dc
    DC-Code:
<frame> 200 ice
   pic: 8  state: 15  wait: 2  next: 201  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  centerx: 39  centery: 79  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0  mp: -5000
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 18  y: 45  weaponact: 20  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0 
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
      kind: 0  x: 10  y: 9  w: 55  h: 68
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 201 ice
   pic: 9  state: 13  wait: 90  next: 202  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  centerx: 39  centery: 79  hit_a: 300  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 20  y: 55  weaponact: 35  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0 
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
      kind: 0  x: 8  y: 6  w: 67  h: 73
   bdy_end:
   itr:
      kind: 14  x: 8  y: 6  w: 67  h: 73 vrest: 1
   itr_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 202 ice
   pic: 8  state: 15  wait: 1  next: 182  dvx: -4  dvy: -3  centerx: 39  centery: 79  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 18  y: 44  weaponact: 20  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0 
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
      kind: 0  x: 8  y: 6  w: 67  h: 73
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

like that isn't it?
Ne, ne, ne...
Blaz3 was released real derax at fluidanims...
so, i will update this derax became like the fluidanims.
Link fluidanims'es at first post ^^
---> Little edit: now you can see flade at the small pic at first post
Little update at sprites:
Flade 3x much better!! (not completed)
Screenshoots (Click to View)
Shin Hanazumi
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
~Little Updates:
>Datas:
-Ice weakness Deleted (so like other when freeze)
-Fire Aura Deleted
>Sprites:
-Flade busters on all sprite sheet changed(become more same like the rhg at fluidanims).
-All fire effect became more bright(Changed)
-All bullets became more bright(changed)
-at Sword mode: center of sword became blue turqoise(i don't know what it calls)
-Small pic Changed
~Soon:
>Sprites:
-Speed mode(flade buster sprite) changed(become more same like the rhg at fluidanims).
-Speed mode(hand sprite) changed(become more realistic: so, derax put his flade at his back and start flying. The 'old mine' is: he shoot backwards to make he fly).
>Datas:
-Same sound effect like the rhg at fluidanims.
>Other:
-Logo like my davit-long's logo.
~Apologize:
-Sorry about derax colored template sprite, maybe i only can change the flade busters, so sorry for the bodies.
-Sorry about 'over effect' sprite when he slashing(i follow the rhg. It has 'over effect too' but in a short time too)
-Sorry about not self creatifitation(i only move derax from rhg to LF2) and not improve him with my style(of course, like dragon dance, maybe i will delete it when i have a time).
-Sorry if i presenting with too much hide contents(spoiler XP) because if i not hide them, that will slow the loading time.

Greetz
(NP: new screenshoot will appear at my second post agter this)
Here's the Screenshots:
Screenshots (Click to View)

(09-03-2011, 09:30 AM)shin hanazumi Wrote:  
Charging (Click to View)
Ow man, i know the charging sprites are weird and not look same. Will fix it ASAP ^^
Shin Hanazumi
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
Sorry for my late rep. Because of my b**** lil sis and mom want to use the internet 2 times. at morning(6am-12am) and afternoon(12am-6pm). (I very2 mad now >:()
>Little updates:
-sounds was added(only at buster mode i still yet give it sound)
-speed mode changed
-Dance of Dragon deleted and separated became 3 new moves
-Sword mode: Stomatch slash added from Dance of Dragon.
-Sword mode: Shoulder bash added from Dance of Dragon.
-Sword mode: Knock Down added from Dance of Dragon.
-Sword mode: Stomatc Jab added from RHG last derax's enemy's death.
>Soon:
-Buster mode's sounds
-Speed mode combo move(like the rhg ^^. But still need help for new catching frame)
-All Levels Charge busters transformation to buster 1 level down from it when hit by punch or other ball fix(Need help, i was opointed that and work succesfully but, when the new ball should hit enemy or other balls, it only through them)
-Logo like my 'Davit'-Long (still create it)
-Buster mode: Blast Explosion
>Need Help:
-Super Attack's picture
-ball transforming level

Derax's New Moves (Click to View)
Shin Hanazumi
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
akh, i can't post a little new updates, only one:
super attack created ^^.
Want to test it(at beta)?
only a bit again that will be finish!
so, wait for updates.
Greetz

~Shin
E1: forgot the attachment, you will get the real face pic, readme and all needed file to play
E2: one more forgotten sprite update: at sword mode: center of sword's color deleted and added red rose apple shadow at his sword

one updates again:
Speed mode finished after i read DarkLord's tutorial.
add Credits:
Thanks to DarkLord to understand what mid DC'ers dream move(maybe?)
Unupdate bug yet:
>Down Level Shoot
>Buster mode Sounds
Forget: He also can perform dash defend: Dash + < + D(Defend to his running/dash backside)

Attached Files
.rar   Beta Derax.rar (Size: 592.75 KB / Downloads: 143)
Shin Hanazumi
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
hmm.. good idea. =)
i like his charging move and his bullet.
Keep it up. =)
~EagleWingz7500

Stand Straight , Never Fall

My Sig 1 (Click to View)
My Sig 2 (Click to View)
My 1st Char (MasterSummoner) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Little updates:
>Catching ability when run deleted(actually i only testing ab catching frame, but i forget to delete it again)
>Turning added
>wpoint at all frames were fixed.
>Combat added
>Buster Mode: nternal Explosion added
>Sprite Sheet 3 added (derax_2)
>derax_1 sprite sheet added with 2 new action.
>All sound is fixed(YAAY!!)
>Forgotten Flade Description was added(i forgot it XP)
>Logo Finished
>DERAX FINISHED!! XD
Screenshoots after this post(if i have much time)
New Moves (Click to View)
New Description (Click to View)

New Screenshoots (Click to View)

Forgot to write this ability: he can perform marti's dash defend too
Shin Hanazumi
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
Well if its your first character, then its ok. The data is ok for an amateur but truly speaking, the sprites suck and are of poor quality.

My rating :-
7.5/10
~ alphafighters

New Mod being developed by me :-
Little Fighter Legacy (Click to View)
[Image: ubd7694.png]

Thanks given by:
(09-10-2011, 02:20 PM)alphafighters Wrote:  Well if its your first character, then its ok. The data is ok for an amateur but truly speaking, the sprites suck and are of poor quality.

My rating :-
7.5/10
You know, i am trying to make a stick char like the real. If i draw it by my self, it will be very thin. Template is a good sprite for me, he isn't too thin and fat, and he had many default picture.
@quality, what's bad, maybe the gif? i know it, i use picasion to create that because i don't have any pic editor program.
@data, hmm, i know it is very amateur data, but if i can say: i only want to Move blaze's derax rhg from flash animation to LF2, so for move like the old Dance of Dragon, it was deleted because that's not based on the rhg.
All your question was answered. Anyway, have you test it?
And, there is Speed Mode Bug, that can't be controllable to up and down, now i have fixed it at first post attachment: (will delete first attachment)
oh yea forget about this: there is some old screenshoot that i can't upload because of my busy time. That screenshoots are sword mode that have turqoise color, sword mode: stomatch jab, sword mode: stomatch slash, sword mode: houlder bash, and sword mode: knock down
Shin Hanazumi
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by: