Feuris

Download Links:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ADFM8YSQ
http://www.mediafire.com/?oc5847rpf8a8y63

Screenshots:
http://imageshack.us/g/847/blastg.png/

Movelist:
Thanks given by:
hmm.... i cant download.. megaupload does not work for me. (Dont know why)

i Think you need better sprites. the colours does not look good. it looks juz like using paint. and clicked the negatif. O.O

i dont know hows ur data working. because i cant try it. so , Good luck creating chars and Keep it up. dont give up. =]
~EagleWingz7500

Stand Straight , Never Fall

My Sig 1 (Click to View)
My Sig 2 (Click to View)
My 1st Char (MasterSummoner) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
according to the screenshots...he looks overpowered
because of this im sorry to say im not going to download this :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
[Image: The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif]
He looks reaaalllyyyoverpowered. Also the char itself is Davis with reversed colors.
So... no thanks.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(09-18-2011, 02:54 PM)Whaat Wrote:  [Image: The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif]
reversed colors
So... no thanks.
i think its called inverted colors
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
No wonder why people ragequit LFE right at the beginning. Mind being at least a little friendlier? See, he even provided screenies etc. *insert generic rant about assholery*
Also, it's the curves that have been modified to get such colors. If you are trying to ridicule other people's works, do it right at least.

Btw, I downloaded it. Seems like 114.wav is missing, though. Might be good if you could provide that as well ;)
Sprite-wisely, though, it might be better to either do some copypasting (ie. Firen's head on Rudolf's body) or directly draw some sprites. Messing with filters, colors, and the like might be good for quick achievements, but success won't be too great. Keep trying!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
who says the char is bad. Yeah, sprite wise, its nothing. But when u look overall, he is really a good char and this could be like the final boss of some mod given the powers and effects. The DC is too a little off track and can (should) be optimized.
~ alphafighters

New Mod being developed by me :-
Little Fighter Legacy (Click to View)
[Image: ubd7694.png]

Thanks given by:
(09-18-2011, 02:44 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  he looks overpowered
because of this im sorry to say im not going to download this :P
(09-18-2011, 02:54 PM)Whaat Wrote:  He looks reaaalllyyyoverpowered. Also the char itself is Davis with reversed colors.
So... no thanks.
So that's the new mode/fashion of LF2 fans? They dislike new chars,if they are strong,or if they have a remade sprites of existing chars?They want only weak characters?:(

When people get for the first time a DataChanger they tend to make characters stronger,to beat enemies more easily.

@Feuris
I like the proper way that you presented this character to us,by showing us movelist and screenshots.Not,every newbie here present in that way (example: me when i was newbie here,i didnt give screenshots).
I would say to all images in your post rather than giving us the link to the imageshack as it needs time to load all images,one by one.
The first image shows a horizontal thunder,which is vertical in original version.You have to give the proper credits to authors of anything that is not made by you.As i see you have modified Davis sprites and you have experimented with tools in graphical programs.Anyways sprites are not in a high quality,but that dont demotivate you.
The main point of creating characters is not to make them very strong or very weak,or with very good sprites,but it is to make them with some cool moves.

And i can't use Magaupload,so please upload somewhere else.

Try to improve and don't lose motivation.Ignore others complains,if they are for nothing/small things.
Thanks given by: chonkasaurusbotato , EagleWingz
Dude!! I don't think there's hardly one nor at littlefighter.biz can defeat him. But try to replace some moves or maybe reduce the injuries.

EDIT:
alphafighters Wrote:he is really a good char and this could be like the final boss of some mod given the powers and effects.
If you do like this, why not just DC davis to have a 500 injuries with a punch. It's meaning less, people want challenge, not power.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: