Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One piece: Dead or Alive by zxcv11791
So, once stumbled on teasers of this mod (One piece):
Teaser #1(YouTube)
Teaser #2 (YouTube)

Progress also will spread here, and... I love it!
Thanks given by:
"From the creators of naruto the setting dawn"?

Also I think the moves are too laggy.
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2011, 06:01 PM)Wiro Wrote:  "From the creators of naruto the setting dawn"?

Also I think the moves are too laggy.

Yeah, The creator of the NTSD - zxcv11791
And, about the moves - i think it's inhibition due to screen recording
Thanks given by:
Oh dear, there will probably be rage from Nave any moment now, since he made the original NTSD. Or somebody else, for that matter.

For the mod itself: Dunno. Doesn't look amazing from a technical perspective, and I can't really tell how the gameplay is, so in my opinion this seems like something for One Piece-fans mainly.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: Divisor
Meh, this isn't anything new? Just some updates to old One Piece mods' moves. Well, there really were some cool stuff but i don't think that's enough.
Also i hate these One Piece mods when they have these +9001 dvx and dvy, how the hell can Jinbei, that fat fish jump to punch his enemy (first vid, 0:30)? Not cool D:
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Generaly, this is nothing special, but I really loved that body splitting move.
Thanks given by: Whaat
Smouk if zxcv wanted to show the mod he would have made the thread by himselfe, I doubt you're in the position to talk for him in this case

Also, @frog, yeah zxcv WAS the creator of ntsd, i joined at version 1.7, and became the leader after he quit
Thanks given by: Madara Uchiha , nehalbordoloi
I actually agree with nave. Your not even a part of the team yet your posted it as if though you own it; see what happens if he wants to post it now? Ironic, you adopt ntsd and now this.
Anyway I think the reason for the laggy moves is because he mentioned trying to get a specific type of system going. he mentioned 'so you can have real swords fights or something' I really wasn't listening :b
(09-22-2011, 06:48 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Meh, this isn't anything new? Just some updates to old One Piece mods' moves. Well, there really were some cool stuff but i don't think that's enough.
Also i hate these One Piece mods when they have these +9001 dvx and dvy, how the hell can Jinbei, that fat fish jump to punch his enemy (first vid, 0:30)? Not cool D:
Jinbei manipulates the water, and he's so skilled he manipulates all water including that inside the human body.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
As I hated the idea of One Piece on lf2, I never wanted someone to make a mod coz one piece is too complex.
~ alphafighters

New Mod being developed by me :-
Little Fighter Legacy (Click to View)
[Image: ubd7694.png]

Thanks given by:
(09-22-2011, 09:37 PM)alphafighters Wrote:  I never wanted someone to make a mod coz one piece is too complex.

Too complex =/= bad mod. Just ask Alblaka.
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by: nehalbordoloi