Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] How punches work
How exactly do punches work?

I know that the punch frames are 60 to about 75, but what combination are they in?

I tried to make a combo for a character of mine. The combo has 2 normal punches and one super punch. The first normal punch uses frames 60, 61, 62, 63. The second normal punch uses frames 65, 66, 67, 68. The super punch uses frames 70, 71, 72, 73, 74.

Instead of punching the normal hist then the super hit (like a normal character), my character only alternates between the two normal hits.

Any help here would be great, and i can give any clarification if my description is unclear.
Thanks given by:
when pressing the attack button
either frame 60 or 65 is selected randomly
frame 70 (super punch) is only activated when the enemy is in dance of pain.

usually characters do A A A super A
but some chars (dennis) do A A super A

this is because of the fall value.

every character has 70 fall points
60 points makes them go into dance of pain (when super punches are executed against them or they can be grabbed) and 70 makes them fall

generally punches have a fall value of 20
but if you want a two hit - then you must use a fall value of 30.
Thanks given by: AKA_Mathieu
That is not his problem i guess.

It is because of lack itr kind 6 in there.
See this: www.lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/data-changing/frame-elements/174-itr-interaction?start=6

I recommend you to check a punch move a normal char and see how it used.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ah, ok. There were a few problems but the main issue was the fall points of each hit. they were too low to get the enemy to go into the dance of pain.

Thank you both for your help.
Thanks given by: