Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Did you know?
There is a second cheat code: "herofighter.net" "herofighter.com" which when you type, the function keys work in the stage mode. I never really knew about that since few days ago 0_o.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Conqueror , bashscrazy
(06-30-2014, 05:57 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  There is a second cheat code: "herofighter.net" which when you type, the function keys work in the stage mode. I never really knew about that since few days ago 0_o.
Is it just me that it did not work?:(

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2014, 06:09 AM)Conqueror Wrote:  
(06-30-2014, 05:57 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  There is a second cheat code: "herofighter.net" which when you type, the function keys work in the stage mode. I never really knew about that since few days ago 0_o.
Is it just me that it did not work?:(
because its actually herofighter.com
back from the dead.....kinda
Bat has an attack,which when you press D(down)A while grabbing somebody.

Thanks given by:
(06-30-2014, 04:56 AM)Conqueror Wrote:  Henry can shoot arrows while dashing and facing the opposite direction and pressing attack.
You can grab a weapon by rolling on it and pressing attack at the same time,but it doesn't work for Rudolf:p.
Bat,Justin,Jack and Julian can do their skills while running while LouisEX and Firzen can't.
Jack's Super punch or >>A deals damage to mutiple enemies.
Yeah 1 star up!!:D:D:D

Henry can even do this with an item if this is an unknown fact. More interesting though is you can actually attack the item while he is doing that, shown in Dixons "Bugs" list.
Julian Or Knight can't grab items with run+d either :P
Monks Superpunch does too, and Knights and the list goes on o.O

(07-01-2014, 11:27 AM)Conqueror Wrote:  Bat has an attack,which when you press D(down)A while grabbing somebody.

THIS is the most awesome attack in the game xD. It's so instant hits like everywhere and from all attacks in this game you egt the most style points using it( y axis attacks with Deep, Davis or Rudolf are pretty beast too though i have to admit :P)
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Firen actually doesn't lose HP when you have F6 on endless Mana. I never realised that :D

Ramond edited this post 07-18-2014 04:19 PM because:
That's because F6 doesn't actually mean unlimited mana, but rather no special move costs :p it sadly also prevents turning around when using negative hit_x
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2014, 09:40 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  Firen actually doesn't lose HP when you have F6 on endless Mana. I never realised that :D
You mean:Firen doesnt lose HP when you pressed D^J at F6 or endless mana
At Dixons bug list says Louis and Henry have endless jumps while grabbing a weapon,well actually Bat does too 0_o
When you transform to somebody then back again to Rudolf,you can create clones then press DJA and your clones will also transform to another char.This is a useful tactic while using Rudolf at online fights:D .
Edit: I dont know if this is true or not,but Louis jumps higher while holding a weapon and jump and throw a weapon(J+< A or > A)

Thanks given by:
Conquer, That Rudolf technique is what I love to use, that means I already knew it.
Also
Freeze's Whirlwind can suck anything in it for damage, even if the other guy is wearing Unlimited armor via Hex, a good move to use if your EXE has a Char that has Unlimited Armor, useful for any char Ex: Jalain (Julian actually)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
@Conqueror like this it is possible to make 3 Rudolf clones without using Mana. If you manage to transfrom into Julian run, press d j j and then transfrom back fast you can get up to 3 clones.
Thanks given by:
@Dr.Death I know that:D Phalzor uses that technique at his "Fun with Survival" video.
I dont know if this is really true,but most char jumps higher while throwing a weapon (Jump+Attack+Arrow key)

Thanks given by: Lauli