Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sprites with 3D
hello im new to this forum and i have a question. so i was looking for tutorials on how to make sprites and i saw this interesting thread somewhere where the guy made a sprite with 3D's Max, so i was wondering how would you do that because i have some experience with 3d and it seems like it would be easier to get my guy into position and would make spriting a lot easier for me, because i have more experience with 3d programs than gimp or photoshop. so if anyone can tell me how, then thanks.

Simoneon edited this post 05-04-2012 08:56 AM because:
yo, are you the same guy: playsotis.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=profile&userid=35112&Itemid=216
????
Thanks given by:
Well I'm not too sure if that has been done before, but you can try, if you, as you say, have some experience with 3D Max. Any working solution I can think of is - creating your model on 3D Max, animating it, and slowly capturing each movement into frames...
Other than that, I can't really advice anything more. Unless you showed us the thread you are talking about :)
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2012, 07:38 AM)Simoneon Wrote:  Well I'm not too sure if that has been done before, but you can try, if you, as you say, have some experience with 3D Max. Any working solution I can think of is - creating your model on 3D Max, animating it, and slowly capturing each movement into frames...
Other than that, I can't really advice anything more. Unless you showed us the thread you are talking about :)

actually i don't have direct experience with 3D max but i do have experience with similar programs.

here is the link http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7...ite#p20560

Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
It was done before, but as far as i know it was hard to develop and buggy.
I don't think that anybody who's alive right now can do this. You probably have to get to it by yourself and share it with us.
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2012, 02:47 PM)Gad Wrote:  It was done before, but as far as i know it was hard to develop and buggy.
I don't think that anybody who's alive right now can do this. You probably have to get to it by yourself and share it with us.

ah well too bad. well i'll see if i can do this and if i can i'll definitely share it with you guys.
Thanks given by: