Poll: Which browzer do u think is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FireFox
26.67%
8 26.67%
GoogleChrome
73.33%
22 73.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FireFox VS. GoogleChrome
So what do u guys think is better, FireFox or GoogleChrome? And why?
For my opinion, I think GoogleChrome is better. It is faster, less laggy, and kinda more easier to use. All the buttons u need are there in very suitable places. And organizing ur history is much easier.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
now also add a poll:

yes (chrome)
no (firefox)

use the results to determine whether we like you or not

ps: i prefer and use neither of them
for firefox has no option to make it look good and only a thousand to make it look worse
and chrome i have not been forced to try yet
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2012, 06:45 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  So what do u guys think is better, FireFox or GoogleChrome? And why?
For my opinion, I think GoogleChrome is better. It is faster, less laggy, and kinda more easier to use. All the buttons u need are there in very suitable places. And organizing ur history is much easier.

i think firefox better i think on firefox same as u think of chorme firefox is better. It is faster, less laggy, and kinda more easier to use. All the buttons u need are there in very suitable places. And organizing ur history is much easier. and few other things that u didnt mention
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2012, 08:18 AM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  It is faster, less laggy
now that isn't possible

while all other arguments are pretty subjective (even tho you can be objective about them but ppl are stubborn when it comes to their habits - for example on how things work and thus ease of use)
but speed and performance are things you cannot mess with - and i am sure one of both does better at this than the other

edit: there we go http://www.wikivs.com/wiki/Chrome_vs_Firefox
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Google chrome, actualy idk why, but its easy to use.
I like google chrome look.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Google chrome is better. It's much more faster than other browsers Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. U can delete easily history things.
It has the page translator, which is a great function. It helps a lot translating pages which are not in Albanian (for me) or in English.

I think there are more advantages but as far as I haven't used Mozilla for a long time i don't remember anything else.
Thanks given by:
Can any moderator here changes the poll to a public one?. i can't seem to change it again.
On topic:
Quote:Memory
Chrome uses more memory than Firefox
Hell no. Nothing works wen fire fox is open.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
[Image: 95820353.png]

Voted for Chrome, Imo it's more easy to use. And also I love Troll Emoticons (from the Chrome Store let's you add Meme's emoticons to YT videos, Facebook etc.) ;D
Thanks given by: Gespenst , A-Man , Marko pro , qwertz143 , Bamboori , Dr. Time
lol i simply use them both at the same time:D
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
bro use safari, its easier to use than chrome and firefox, history is the easiest to browse
it is very easy to change settings too :D
also its got awesome what do you say, graphics for the new tab and stuff
pretty cool as it doesnt hang
i use safari :D whereas the rest of my family uses google chrome
(the problem with chrome is that if a page takes too long to load, it automatically redirects it to the page not available screen :P)
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by: