Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need ur help guys
iv got to a point that i think that i have no creativy in my mind
when i wanna draw something i cant think on anything cool/interesting that i wanna draw.
i have only that feeling that i wanna draw something now,
and when i just start thinking or searching in the web for ideas that takes me like hour and waste my time and at the end i lose like half of my motivation to draw
so after i find some idea and also not something cool every time it gets to a place where or i draw some face/head of already exicting character
or i draw some female body standing and than i just put on her some clothing
i want to get ideas for some perspective and cool drawings but i cant think of any.. :(
my art teacher told me that i draw good if someone tell me what to draw or when i copy from realife/picture
but i need to open my imagination to draw things from my head
thats my problem u know :\
i just noticed that when he told me it but now i understand its like this for quit long time
and i have to somehow get ideas to draw things...
mainly i like to draw female characters / anime characters but i want to think of some creative characters not always do same cammy drawing (char from streetfighter)
or things that i see like someone standing and i draw him
or drawing someone from picture
i wanna draw from imagion and im stuck!! :(
need ur help guys it made me crazy that i cant think of anything creative/cool/dunno something!! Mad
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
want my advice? lay off the pc and all the anime bullsh*t..
take more walks every day observe totally random stuff (the people and surroundings) and try to draw, be random about your art don't stick to just digital stuff (check out lauli's sketchbook its so random and has so much varieties of drawing style with a pen,pencil,crayons,,,,etc)

i know it might sound strange to you at first but give it a try i did and its pretty good.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Ariel , Lauli , Dominate , The Hari , Marko pro , Dr. Time , Sonic Boom
Oh yea, thank goodness Prince already mentioned the thing with my sketchbook, I didn't want to brag about it too much ;D

But really, it's true; if you have an artist block, just try something new.
Draw a landscape, or draw a detail of something. Like a closeup of a clockwork.
Or you can even stick to drawing characters, just change how you draw them. Instead of drawing with pencils, get some acrylics and a canvas. Ink is pretty cool too. Or watercolor.
Or do some abstract pictures. Abstract expressionism (?) can be quite entertaining.

Yep. All I can think of right now.
Thanks given by: Ariel , prince_freeza , Marko pro , Dr. Time
(01-06-2013, 05:05 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Oh yea, thank goodness Prince already mentioned the thing with my sketchbook, I didn't want to brag about it too much ;D

But really, it's true; if you have an artist block, just try something new.
Draw a landscape, or draw a detail of something. Like a closeup of a clockwork.

i just look around the house for something interesting, once i ended up drawing salt shakers with a pencil lol

Thanks given by: Lauli , Marko pro , Dr. Time
Uhm, i wonder is it ^ tips only for those who already draw well, or also for begginers? I don't really have problems with imagination, but pictures which i redraw looks better than my own ideas.

Thanks given by: Marko pro
nah, works also for beginners who look to gain a creative imagination as well,
Thanks given by: The Hari
I remembered feng zu (thanks to lauli who mentioned it in bp's art thread ) he just goes crazy with brushes , paste stock photos , blends them and absolutely random stuff . Them he tries to get shapes out of the abstract paint .
Thanks given by: Ariel
Thats' the tip esiecially for those who aren't drawing well. Observing it's the best way to learn drawing.
If you wanna draw a lot of human visit google, deviantart, or posemaniacs or do pictures by yourself.
On other elements, which are static, you can work with just sitting near them ;). Go out and look around.
Thanks given by: The Hari , Ariel , Dr. Time