Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LittleFighter_Chaos! |Android_Game|
:) 
Hello Friends! :)
Here i present you the #1 LittleFighter Game for an Android Smartphone :D
its the first release so there are bugs..some bugs :D
Try it and feel free to comment ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCREENSHOTS
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
[Image: screenshot2013030822102.png]

[Image: screenshot2013030822103.png]

[Image: screenshot2013030822111.png]

[Image: screenshot2013030822120.png]

[Image: screenshot2013030822121.png]
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
DOWNLOADLINK

Click HERE to download the .Apk file :)
nice version btw has it some more moves or is it normal lf2 for android
goku the legandary super saiyan

Thanks given by: betitngoan
I just dont like street fighter pics in a main screen.
Useful
Thanks given by: betitngoan , WatermelonOwl , Dr. Time
oh you made it on your own?
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
I have made it with my friend :)
Thanks given by:
Why not asking lf2 fans to let you use their lf2 artworks, instead of sf?
Useful
Thanks given by: betitngoan , Marko pro , LeoGautama
soo to anyone!:D
i've just made the first release :)
you all there can make a better than that:)
but first just ask me to use it :)
thats all bye! :D
Thanks given by:
Cool! Great inovative idea. In which program did you make this? Did you use aptana studio?
Thanks given by:
Very nice. I think theme should be excellently detailed to attract lf2 fans(to buy android phone). xD BTW, give more info, which android version it supports. Mine is 1.2
I also try on a new one ver 2.3, both are same. Installation complete and the game crash.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
hmm i guess new motm is here
Thanks given by: