Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE vs ZTAGE
how does ztage compare to lfe forums?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Gespenst
no way to compare them,
LFE rules! at any segment in my opinion

@V,oh sori:P

Thanks given by:
I still like lfe but i just want to know specific things that differentiate between them.
I just made an account because i figured, hell why not. I also know there a few people who still use it so i wanna know why.

example: Marshall uses it but he hasn't come back since late 2012
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Gespenst
I do because it is more stable + the original LF2 community platform.
LFE may outperform it on the english side/activity, but whenever you want to get in touch with the genius chinese community or any of the others go down there is only ztage left.
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Gespenst , Marko
(06-12-2013, 02:55 PM)YinYin Wrote:  I do because it is more stable + the original LF2 community platform.
LFE may outperform it on the english side/activity, but whenever you want to get in touch with the genius chinese community or any of the others go down there is only ztage left.

Yep, I noticed that too :)

I think ZStage is better than LFE
this is fan forum, zstage is official original main lf2 forum :)
lfe is not better because most of eng language users go here, thats not good.

(06-12-2013, 02:16 PM)Marko Wrote:  no way to compare them,
LFE rules! at any segment in my opinion
WRONG!!!
my opinion

Useful
Thanks given by:
I like this area better as it provides way more info and other stuff.. though that place is awesome too
Thanks given by:
You all ment to say that zstage's chinese section is better than lfe but lfe is better than the english section.
Idk chinese so lfe is the best for me. I dont think zstage has competitions like lfe nor do it have such cool stuffs in the mainsite.

EAST OR WEST LFE IS THE BEST! ;)
Thanks given by:
Actualy its hard to compare eng forum which almost has no activity and eng forum which has lots activities.
If lfe would have chinese section, then chinese people might go here and stop being active on zstage.
Just look at activity statistics and you will find answer for people who uses eng language.
Also here was nayaya guy but I cant see him here, but on zstage idk if he is, but he is bit active I think.
Also, there is buxie, but he uses his blog which means, he dont need forum to showcase his mods, chars, sprites, he showing in his blog.
Useful
Thanks given by:
first lfe is much more active than zstage. I visit zstage once per month and i see there is not enough activity.
Here in lfe are so much features, like calendar, members map, lf2stream and much more. +here we have a lot of projects, fights (not that much), discussions, games ,etc.

I dont know chinese, so i can understand whts going on in chinese posts. Even with gogle translate i cant really understand. Maybe i should try more, but still i dont think they do more than lfe.

@YinYin
what is that genius in chinese part?

@v
yea i know about that and in fact maybe that is the only reason why i visit zstage, to check for updates.
Thanks given by:

that is pure genius
[click here for topic]

Azriel~
Thanks given by: YinYin