Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to challenge my clan?
Last little is happening when it comes to fighting. Therefore I would like to have someone gathered the team and played the game with my clan - Blizzard Beasts. They are willing? How so, you write ^ ^

We played the way, for example, I set three players, and the team that will reap it will issue three players, and will play each other. (as it was in the match Poland vs Germany), only in this case it would be: my clan vs your team

would look like this:

team A 0-0 team B

playerA1 vs playerB1
playerA1 vs playerB2
playerA1 vs playerB3

playerA2 vs playerB1
playerA2 vs playerB2
playerA2 vs playerB3

playerA3 vs playerB1
playerA3 vs playerB2
playerA3 vs playerB3

5 or 7 fight
[Image: img.php?im_id=106382]
Thanks given by:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lfighter...933439152/
here is a clan i dont think that there is a clan here but many individual fighters
you can fight with them if its ok for you
Thanks given by:
If it's going to be LFE people against this clan I'd like to join although I'm better at Stage than VS.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by:
I do not have fb XDD So if this team wants to play let them to write one.
But well, it is not necessarily the clan, just that they are at least 2 people. If someone wants to, let him to go ahead and report here on the subject. As accumulates a few people that we can start ^ ^
So who wants to apply?
[Image: img.php?im_id=106382]
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2013, 02:43 PM)Everisto Wrote:  I do not have fb XDD So if this team wants to play let them to write one.
But well, it is not necessarily the clan, just that they are at least 2 people. If someone wants to, let him to go ahead and report here on the subject. As accumulates a few people that we can start ^ ^
So who wants to apply?

I've discovered that the clan is considered dead and the person who posted the link above was not even part of the clan.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by:
lol i yes i am not the part of clan
i didnt know that it was that i was just trying to help
Thanks given by: